I Start Counting - Catch That Look download album
Track : Catch That Look. Artist : I Start Counting. Album : My Translucent Hands. - Catch That Look by I Start Counting from album My Translucent Hands. Duration : 4 minutes & 0 seconds. Listener : 1019 peoples. Played : 3628 times and counting. Similar Tracks of Catch That Look( I Start Counting ).
3. Catch That Look (Original Mix). 110 bpm, 4B, Ab major, 1986-01-01, Dance, 0 12. I Start Counting. 4. You and I (Original Mix). 85 bpm, 1B, B major, 1986-01-01, Dance, 0 12. 5. Lose Him (Original Mix). 130 bpm, 11A, F minor, 1986-01-01, Dance, 0 12. 6. Keep the Sun Away (Original Mix). 132 bpm, 12A, Db minor, 1986-01-01, Dance, 0 12. 7. Cranley Gardens (Original Mix). 143 bpm, 7A, D minor, 1986-01-01, Dance, 0 12.
MDVD: Videopool Alternative February 1987 Videopool Alternative February 1987 Performers: I Start Counting Music Video: Catch That Look. style Rock, 1987 y. More Videos of I Start Counting. from Telegenics Number 63A. Progressive. June 1988 DVD video album Telegenics Number 63A. I Start Counting - Lose Him. more info. Download Now. from Telegenics Number 69A. December 1988 DVD video album Telegenics Number 69A.
I Start Counting were an electronic music duo from North London. The band consisted of David Baker and Simon Leonard. Baker and Leonard had met at Middlesex University; both had an affection for pop music. In 1982, they began to DJ together which led them to form the I Start Counting project. Leonard specialized in the technology side and Baker was biased toward the musical side of the project. They approached Daniel Miller with some demos of their recorded material.
02. Cooler Than Calcutta. Discography of I Start Counting. Million Headed Monster (VLS).
|A||Catch That Look|
|B||Cooler Than Calcutta|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Designed At – T&CP Associates
- Producer – I Start Counting
- Producer, Engineer – Paul Kendall
NotesYou can read this text printed on back Cover / Sleeve :
"In one lick of a human tongue there are 130,000 bisocosis populi. 250,000 in a kiss"
Design T + CP (London)
(P) & (C) 1986 Mute Records Ltd
53 Kensington Gardens Square London W2
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched)): 7 MUTE 49 A1 / JA / I USED TO BE A BINGO BABY / MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched)): 7 MUTE 49 B2 / MPO
|12 Mute 49||I Start Counting||Catch That Look (12")||Mute||12 Mute 49||UK||1986|
|INT 126.847, 12 MUTE 49||I Start Counting||Catch That Look (12", Maxi)||Mute, Mute||INT 126.847, 12 MUTE 49||Germany||1986|
|INT 111.840, 7 MUTE 49||I Start Counting||Catch That Look (7", Single)||Mute, Mute||INT 111.840, 7 MUTE 49||Germany||1986|
|12 MUTE 49||I Start Counting||Catch That Look (12", W/Lbl)||Mute||12 MUTE 49||UK||1986|