Alberte - Svenske Spor download album
This album has an average beat per minute of 122 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 84/172 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Svenske Spor.
by Alberte - 11 Tracks - 45:01. Release date 06/01/2003.
Sport & Fashion, boot fitting, ski depot & more, 9 x in St. Anton am Arlberg. Alber Sport Freeride. Kandaharweg 2 St. Opening hours freeridersport. Dorfstraße St. Opening hours snocontrolrsport.
Svenske Spor by Alberte appeared on 1 chart for 5 weeks, peaked at in Denmark. View detailed chart stats. Enter the url below of the most international release on MusicBrainz. Its not possible to enter the url of a release group.
In musical context she performs under the name "Alberte". Besides her musical career she has had an acting role and perform songs in the childrens TV series Bamse & Kylling. Father is Thomas Winding, mother is Lulu Gauguin, half-brothers are Kasper Winding and Aske Bentzon.
Alberte - Svenske Spor mp3, flac, hd versions. Free download full zip, rar archives. Alberte - Svenske Spor MP3 album ZIP archive. 1854 downloads at 15 mb/s. Alberte - Svenske Spor FLAC album ZIP archive. 1197 downloads at 21 mb/s. Alberte - Svenske Spor WMA album ZIP archive. 1474 downloads at 19 mb/s.
|1||Fra Turell Til La Fontaine||3:43|
|6||Pigen Fra Havana||3:16|
|10||Rio De Janeiro||3:17|
- Backing Vocals – Frederik Birket-Smith (tracks: 3), Gustaf Ljunggren, Marie Dahl (tracks: 5), Morten Woods (tracks: 3, 7)
- Bass – Jon Bruland (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 to 10), Niels Dahl (tracks: 7)
- Drums, Bongos, Piano, Percussion – Per Ekdahl (tracks: 1 to 4, 6, 8 to 10)
- Drums, Percussion – Jeppe Gram (tracks: 7)
- Guitar – Morten Nørby Jensen (tracks: 7)
- Guitar, Tenor Saxophone, Bass, Violin, Keyboards, Cornet, Piano, Pedal Steel Guitar, Mandolin – Gustaf Ljunggren
- Harmonica – Jarno Varsted (tracks: 1)
- Percussion, Timbales – Rune Harder Olsen* (tracks: 5)
- Trombone – Mattias Jacobsen* (tracks: 5)
- Vibraphone – Bent Clausen (tracks: 4)
- Vocals – Alberte Winding
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0724358156423