O Yuki Conjugate - Ambiguism 1983-1987 download album
O Yuki Conjugate – Ambiguism 1983-1987. Label: Vinyl-on-Demand – VOD72. Rumours Of Music: side A recorded at the End Room, Babbington, Notts, 1983, side B recorded at the End Room, Babbington & Complex, Leeds 1984. All tracks previously unreleased except A3, A8, B4 and B8. Scene In Mirage: recorded at Complex, Leeds, June/July 84 except C2, C3, C5 & C6 recorded at the End Room, Babbington, Notts 1984.
Ambiguism 1983-1987 - Студийный альбом от O Yuki Conjugate. В альбом вошло 70 треков. Sedation (Motorway version). :- 6. O Yuki Conjugate. :- 7. Rising Tide II. -:- 8. :- 9. Beyond Control 2. -:- 10. :- 11.
PLAYLIST :: Rumours Of Music A1. Pulse A2. Response A3. Infiltration A4. Finally A Burden A5.
2011 Ambiguism 1983-1987, four album vinyl boxed set that includes a reissue of our first two albums with bonus tracks, two additional full length LPs of unreleased material, a 7 single of our first ever recordings, a DVD, a large-format poster and detailed listening notes that give a unprecedented insight into the world of OY. Westerns Vol 2', Leaf CD 2002 OYC, 'Monkeywrench', Optimism 12" 1991 O Yuki Conjugate+Sons of Silence Spoke, Noise Museum CD 1997 Spoke, 'Spoke', Syntactic 7" 1996 Paul Schütze & Andrew Hulme, 'Fell', 7 Degrees 1996 Paul Schütze & Andrew Hulme, Soundworks 01 2009 Sons of Silence, 'Silence FM', Leaf CD 1997 Stone Idols, 'Reversion', CD 2000 Symetrix, 'Anyway, 'Shaolin', 'Full Tilt', Time 12"s. 1993 Symetrix, 'Drop', R&S 12" 1993.
Release group by O Yuki Conjugate. Artist: O Yuki Conjugate. Type: Album + Compilation.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
Listen to music from O Yuki Conjugate. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from O Yuki Conjugate.
Their music has been variously described as 'ambient', 'fourth world', 'ethnic', 'tribal' and 'dark wave'; the band prefer to call it 'dirty ambient'. Ambiguism 1983-1987 Vinyl On Demand, 2011. Tropic Aufabwegen, 2017. O Yuki Conjugate Bandcamp page.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|VOD 72.1: Rumours Of Music|
|A4||Finally A Burden|
|A7||Fire In A Forest|
|A8||From Here To Where|
|B2||In The Bog Garden|
|B3||Simple Song One|
|B4||Death By Cunnilingus|
|B5||Simple Song Two|
|B8||Disquiet Mountain Plain|
|VOD 72.2: Scene In Mirage|
|C4||Beyond Control 3|
|C6||Sedation (Motorway Version)|
|VOD 72.3: Soundtracks|
|E5||Your Subtle Charms|
Voice – Nicholas Briggs
|F2||Seen From Outside|
|VOD 72.4: Into Dark Water|
|G2||Rite Of Passage|
|H3||Out Of Nothing
Voice – Maddy Alty
|VOD 072.5: 7"|
|J2||Beyond Control 2|
|VOD 72DVD: Peripheral Vision (An Abstract Environmental Video For Insomniacs)|
|DVD-4||Rising Tide I|
|DVD-5||Rising Tide II|
|VOD 72DVD: Enclosures (A Prisoner With His Square Of Daylight)|
|DVD-9||Seen From Outside|
|DVD-10||From Here To Where|
|VOD 72DVD: Scene In Mirage (Excerpts)|
- Artwork [Technical Drawing] – Alexandra Walker
- Design – Fitzroy & Finn
- Design [Dvd Design], Other [Dvd Authoring] – Joachim Jalowy
- Drums [Tongue Drums], Bongos, Percussion [Wooden], Mbira, Cymbal, Performer [Baking Tray, Cardboard Box], Synthesizer, Electronics [Drum Machine], Sampler [Samples], Tape, Voice, Flute, Guitar [Finite], Piano, Wind Chimes – O Yuki Conjugate (tracks: G1 to H5)
- Electronics [Roland Tr606 And Tr 808 Drum Machine], Percussion, Bass, Synthesizer [Roland Sh09 And Korg Ms20], Flute, Violin, Tape, Synthesizer [Drum Synth], Trumpet, Guitar, Electronics [Radio], Voice, Xylophone, Tape [Recorder], Trumpet, Mbira, Chimes, Bongos, Wind Chimes, Percussion [Hand Claps] – O Yuki Conjugate (tracks: C1 to D9)
- Engineer – John Kaukis (tracks: G1 to H5)
- Guitar, Flute, Computer [Cx5 Music Computer], Mbira, Voice, Keyboards [Casio], Percussion [Found], Electronics [Powertran Digital Delay] – O Yuki Conjugate (tracks: E1 to F5)
- Liner Notes [Interviewee] – Andrew Hulme, Roger Horberry
- Mastered By [Vinyl Mastering] – Markus Aschenbrenner
- Performer – Andrew Hulme, Clare Elliott, Roger Horberry, Tim Horberry
- Synthesizer [Roland Sh09], Electronics [Tr606 Drum Machine], Drums, Cymbal, Clarinet, Performer [Beer Barrel, Dog Bowls], Tape, Bass, Guitar, Loops, Violin, Trumpet, Flute, Percussion, Performer [Dustbin Lid, Scissors], Voice, Cymbal [Finger Cymbals], Electronics [Powertran Digital Delay] – O Yuki Conjugate (tracks: A1 to B8)
- Written-By – Hulme*, Elliott*, Horberry*, Horberry*
NotesWhite vinyl edition.
Rumours Of Music: side A recorded at the End Room, Babbington, Notts, 1983, side B recorded at the End Room, Babbington & Complex, Leeds 1984. All tracks previously unreleased except A3, A8, B4 and B8
Scene In Mirage: recorded at Complex, Leeds, June/July 84 except C2, C3, C5 & C6 recorded at the End Room, Babbington, Notts 1984. Tracks C6, D7 and D9 previously unreleased.
Soundtracks: tracks E1 to E3, E5 and F1 to F4 recorded at the End Room Babbington, Notts, 1985 - 1986. Tracks E4 and E6 recorded Leeds 1985. F5 recorded Complex, Leeds 1983. Tracks E2, E4 to E6 are previously unreleased.
Into Dark Water: Recorded and digitally mastered at Nightfall, Nottingham, Aug 1986 - April 87.
7": Recorded at the End Room, Babbington, Notts 1/5/1983.
Comes with a hand-printed individual numbered certificate.
Includes a 16 page 12x12" inch sized booklet with detailed listening notes and a large 16x24" inch sized poster.
The DVD is only available in the members edition.
℗ & © O Yuki Conjugate
VOD Records ℗ 2010
All Films © Andrew Hulme
|VOD72||O Yuki Conjugate||Ambiguism 1983-1987 (4xLP + 7" + DVD-V + Box, Comp, Ltd, Num)||Vinyl-on-Demand||VOD72||Germany||2010|