Motörhead - Orgasmatron + Rock'n'Roll download album
Motörhead – Orgasmatron + Rock'n'Roll. Label: Metal Mania – TECP-25644, GWR Records – TECP-25644. Masterpieces –. Format: CD, Album, Compilation, Reissue, Stereo. Painting – Joe Petagno. Photography By – Allan Ballard. Producer – Bill Laswell (tracks: 1 to 9), Motörhead (tracks: 10 to 18). Producer, Engineer – Guy Bidmead (tracks: 10 to 18). Sleeve – Nick Marchant. Slide Guitar – Philip Campbell (tracks: 11), Wurzel (tracks: 13). Soloist – Lemmy (tracks: 18).
Rock 'N' Roll is the eighth studio album by the band Motörhead, released 5 September 1987, and their last studio album with the GWR label, as more legal issues enthralled the band with yet another label. Reaching only No. 34 in the UK Albums Chart, Rock 'N' Roll was, in that respect, the worst performing of all of Motörhead's Top 40 chart hits. It would see the return of 'classic line up' drummer "Philthy Animal" Taylor, albeit only for a few more years before being fired again.
Catalog ID: 06076-86419-2. Doctor Rock (Live Castle Donington, UK 16/8/86). 8. Killed By Death (Live Castle Donington, UK 16/8/86). 13. Orgasmatron (Live Castle Donington, UK 16/8/86). 14. No Class (Live Castle Donington, UK 16/8/86).
Album Name Orgasmatron. Erscheinungsdatum 09 August 1986. Labels Profile Records GWR Records. Musik GenreHard-Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen23. Tracklist 6. Built for Speed. 7. Ridin' with the Driver. Bonustracks (re-issues 1997, 99, 01 & 04). 10. On the Road (Live).
Motörhead : Rock 'n' Roll,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Дата релиза 05 Сентябрь 1987. Лейблы GWR Records Roadrunner Records Profile. Музыкальный стильHard Rock. Владельцы этого альбома388. Re-Issue in 1992 & 1997 by Castle Communications. 20. Bite the Bullet (Live). 21. Built for Speed (Live). 22. Orgasmatron (Live). 24. Motorhead (Live). 25. Radio DJ. Bonustracks (Re-Issue 2007). Cradle to the Grave. 11. Just 'Cos You Got the Power.
After an unaccepted album (Another Perfect Day), they lost yet another great guitarist, Brian Robertson. After a few auditions, Phil Campbell and Wurzel were both added to be the band’s next guitarists. Orgasmatron ensued, with the band returning to their fast paced, dirty roots. However, the album left much to be desired, and I for one was left with the question Can Phil and Wurzel even remotely play as well as Eddie or Brian". And boy, did I ever get what I wanted. Not only is Rock ‘N’ Roll a true return to their classic blend of Punk, Metal, Rock, and Blues, but it’s a statement from the band that they know how to write an album.
The album "Rock 'N' Roll" is an album by English heavy metal band Motörhead and the first appearance of their four-piece line up of Lemmy, Phil "Philthy Animal" Taylor, Würzel and Philip Campbell, which lasted from 1987 until 1992. Reaching only 34 in the UK charts, it was, in that respect, the worst performing of all of Motörhead's Top 40 chart hits. The song "Eat the Rich" was written for Peter Richardson's 1987 film "Eat the Rich" which starred the regular cast of The Comic Strip and Lemmy himself in a bit part as "Spider.
Though they are usually pegged as heavy metal, Motörhead are actually a rock & roll band in the purest sense. And this aptly titled release reminds you that despite their outrageous speed and ear-shattering distortion, Motörhead tunes have much more in common with Chuck Berry than Black Sabbath. Unfortunately, the songwriting here is rather uninspired for the band's standards, and the one-two punch of the phenomenal title track and the amusing "Eat the Rich" (the album's only true highlights) are over too soon.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|" Orgasmatron " ( 1986 )|
|2||Nothing Up My Sleeve||3:11|
|3||Ain't My Crime||3:42|
|6||Built For Speed||4:56|
|7||Ridin' With The Driver||3:47|
|" Rock'n'Roll " ( 1987 )|
|11||Eat The Rich
Recorded By – Bill Laswell, Jason CorsaroRemix – Guy Bidmead
|13||Stone Deaf In The U.S.A.||3:40|
|17||All For You||4:10|
- Manufactured By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Distributed By – Teichiku Records Co., Ltd.
- Recorded At – Master Rock Studios
- Recorded At – Redwood Studios
- Mixed At – Britannia Row Studios
- Mixed At – Eden Studios
- Mixed At – Roundhouse Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – GWR Records
- Copyright (c) – GWR Records
- Lacquer Cut At – CBS Studios, London
- Backing Vocals, Guitar – Philip Campbell* (tracks: 10 to 18), Wurzel* (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Bass, Vocals – Lemmy (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Drums – Pete Gill (tracks: 1 to 9), Philthy Animal Taylor* (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Engineer [Assistant at Britannia Row] – Arabella Rodriguez (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Engineer [Assistant at Eden Studios] – Caroline Orme (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Engineer [Assistant at Master Rock] – Roland Herrington (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Engineer [Assistant at The Roundhouse] – Phil Dane (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Engineer, Co-producer – Jason Corsaro (tracks: 1 to 9)
- Liner Notes – Hiro Arishima
- Painting [Fornt cover, Orgasmatron] – Joe Petagno
- Photography By [Back Cover, Orgasmatron] – Allan Ballard
- Producer – Bill Laswell (tracks: 1 to 9), Motörhead (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Producer, Engineer – Guy Bidmead (tracks: 10 to 18)
- Sleeve [Orgasmatron] – Nick Marchant
- Slide Guitar – Philip Campbell* (tracks: 11), Wurzel* (tracks: 13)
- Soloist [3rd Lead Guitar] – Lemmy (tracks: 18)
- Translated By – Hatsue Fujibayashi
- Written-By – Kilmister* (tracks: 1 to 9), Burston* (tracks: 1 to 9), Gill* (tracks: 1 to 9), Campbell* (tracks: 1 to 9)
NotesTracks 1 to 9 recorded at Master Rock Studios, London.
Tracks 10 to 18 recorded at Master Rock Studios, London and Redwood Studios, London. Mixed at Britannia Row Studios, London, at Eden Studios, London, and Roundhouse Studios, London.
Comes in a jewel case with 32-page booklet and obi-strip.
Licensed from GWR, England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988004 028366
- Barcode (Scanned): 4988004028366
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 1): TECP-25644 2A1 C 11 13 16 7 Z 23 8 Y
- Matrix / Runout (Variation 2): TECP-25644 2B3 C 33
- Rights Society: JASRAC