Mother Hips - Back To The Grotto download album
Man it's gonna be great to get back to The Grotto. The politicians who get busted seem so dumb but they're the only ones we catch But of corruption I can't speak because I will divulge I'm keeping my own stash. Man it's gonna be great to get back to The Grotto. Back to the Grotto" Track Info. Back to the Grotto The Mother Hips.
This album has an average beat per minute of 111 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 83/152 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Back to the Grotto. Here is the BPM profile of Back to the Grotto. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by The Mother Hips.
Their debut album Back to the Grotto introduced four guys in their early 20s largely inspired by Neil Young & Crazy Horse’s tube-driven guitar crunch, the Allman Brothers’ penchant for making rock boogie harder than most, and the Grateful Dead’s knack for taking West Coast twang and jamming it out into the depths of the cosmos. Hey Emilie revealed that guitar players Tim Bluhm and Greg Loiacono could harmonize like siblings, recalling Brian and Carl Wilson one moment and Maurice and Barry Gibb the next.
Back to the Grotto is the debut studio album by northern California rock band The Mother Hips. It was recorded in July and December 1992 and released in February 1993. American Recordings released a slightly altered version of the album after signing the band to a recording contract. Potrero Road" – 4:12. Run Around Me" – 4:29. Back to the Grotto" – 5:25. This Is a Man" – 5:43. Precious Opal" – 6:38. Two Young Queens" – 3:36.
Listen free to The Mother Hips – Back to the Grotto (Hey Emilie, Potrero Road and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
The Mother Hips - "Third Floor Story" - HearYa Live Session 11/20/09.
|A3||Run Around Me|
|A5||Back To The Grotto|
|A6||This Is A Man|
|B2||Two Young Queens|
|B3||Stephanie's For L.A.|
|B4||The Figure 11|
- Copyright (c) – American Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – American Recordings
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Recorded At – Enharmonik Studios
- Mixed At – Coast Recorders
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Bass, Vocals – Isaac Parsons
- Drums – Mike Wofchuck
- Engineer – Eric Broyhill, Zac Allentuck (tracks: 4, 9)
- Mixed By – Malcolm Burns* (tracks: 4, 9), Paul Hoaglin (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 12)
- Producer – Paul Hoaglin, The Mother Hips
- Vocals [Additional], Banjo, Tambora [Tamboura], Performer [Skeleton & Hutch] – Christof W. Certik*
- Vocals [Additional], Grand Piano, Organ [B-3], Mellotron – Paul Hoaglin
- Vocals, Guitar – Greg Loiacono, Tim Bluhm
Notes© 1992, 1995 American Recordings. Made in the U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-43009-4 6
- Barcode (String): 093624300946
|CD-01||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album)||The Mother Hips Records||CD-01||US||1992|
|74321 25451 2||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album, RE)||American Recordings||74321 25451 2||Germany||1995|
|9 43009-2||Mother Hips*||Back To The Grotto (CD, Album, RE)||American Recordings||9 43009-2||US||1995|