Arthur Prysock - The Best Of Arthur Prysock: The Milestone Years download album
Album release date: 1 January 2000. 1. All My Lovin' Was In Vain (Album Version). 2. Got To Get You Off My Mind (Album Version). Use shift and the arrow up and down keys to change the volume. Current track: After The Lovin' (Album Version)After The Lovin' (Album Version). Drop your files here.
It's All in the Game Lyrics. 6. Baby (You've Got What It Takes) Lyrics. Arthur Prysock Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
The Best Of Arthur Prysock: The Milestone Years (CD, Comp, RM). Milestone Records.
The Best of Arthur Prysock: The Milestone Years - Everything Must Change, Bring it On Home To Me, Good Rockin Tonight and 14 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. album: Atlantic Jazz: Soul. When I Die. album: One Hit Wonders. album: 40 Forty Years Of Jazz. If I Had My Life to Live Over. album: Let Me Take You To Paradise.
Arthur Prysock (January 2, 1929 – June 7, 1997) was an American jazz singer best known for his live shows and his baritone influenced by Billy Eckstine. The Web's Largest Resource for. Music, Songs & Lyrics. A Member Of The STANDS4 Network.
Fourteen digitally remastered diamonds cropped from Prysock's previous albums: Today's Love Songs Tomorrow's, This Guy's in Love With You, and Rockin' Good Way. Prysock's big, deliberate baritone/bass voice is a heart stopper. The only miscue, but nothing major, is his rendition of Solomon Burke's "Got to Get You off My Mind," where he seems uncomfortable with the blues arrangement and the simplistic lyrics
ARTHUR PRYSOCK - The Best Of Arthur Prysock (The Milestone Years) Album. You can get here The Best Of Arthur Prysock (The Milestone Years) Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More.
Album · 2000 · 14 Songs. Arthur Prysock and Count Basie. Jazz 'Round Midnight: Arthur Prysock. Compact Jazz: Arthur Prysock. Morning Noon, & Night - The Collection. A Portrait of Arthur Prysock. Everlasting Songs for Everlasting Lovers.
Arthur Prysock - Good Rockin Tonight 04:10. Arthur Prysock - I Wonder Where Our Love Has Gone 03:56. Arthur Prysock - Rainy Night In Georgia 05:00. Arthur Prysock - Teach Me Tonight 03:53. Arthur Prysock - Next Time You See Me 05:37. Arthur Prysock - Baby (You've Got What It Takes) 03:56. Arthur Prysock - I Want To Thank You, Girl 05:26. Arthur Prysock - After The Lovin' 03:42. Arthur Prysock - At This Moment 04:00. Arthur Prysock - Got To Get You Off My Mind 06:03. Arthur Prysock - All My Lovin' Was In Vain 04:15. Arthur Prysock - It's All In The Game 04:00.
|1||All My Lovin' Was In Vain||4:13|
|2||Got To Get Of My Mind||6:02|
|3||Everything Must Change||5:56|
|4||Good Rockin' Tonight||4:09|
|5||I Want To Thank You, Girl||5:27|
|6||Next Time You See Me||5:37|
|7||At This Moment||4:00|
|8||Rainy Night In Georgia||4:59|
|9||Teach Me Tonight||3:53|
|10||I Wonder Where Our Love Has Gone||3:55|
|11||Bring It On Home To Me||3:57|
|12||It's All In The Game||4:00|
|13||Baby (You've Got What It Takes)||3:56|
|14||After The Lovin'||3:41|
- Remastered At – Fantasy Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Fantasy, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – Hank Crawford (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Arranged By, Conductor – Hank Crawford (tracks: 2, 7, 12), Lloyd Wilson (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Art Direction – Jamie Putnam
- Baritone Saxophone – Howard Johnson (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Bass – Jimmy Lewis (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 11, 13, 14), Ralph Hamperian (tracks: 5, 6, 9, 13), Wilbur Bascomb (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Bass, Electric Bass – Leon Lee Dorsey* (tracks: 1, 14)
- Compilation Producer – Kirk Roberts
- Design – Deb Sibony
- Drums – Bernard Purdie (tracks: 2, 7, 12), Don Williams
- Engineer [Recording] – Malcolm Addey (tracks: 1 to 4, 7, 8, 10 to 12, 14)
- Guitar – Melvin Sparks (tracks: 2, 7, 12), Ralph Caldwell (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Keyboards – Lloyd Wilson (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8 to 11, 13, 14)
- Photography By – Bill May
- Producer [Original Recording] – Bob Porter
- Remastered By – Joe Tarantino
- Tenor Saxophone – Red Prysock
- Trumpet – Alan Rubin (tracks: 2, 7, 12), Lew Soloff (tracks: 2, 7, 12)
- Vocals – Arthur Prysock, Betty Joplin (tracks: 3, 9, 11, 13)
NotesRecorded In New York City.
Tracks 1, 2, 7, 12 & 14 were recorded December 1987 and January 1988.
Tracks 3, 4, 8, 10 & 11 were recorded August 1986.
Tracks 5, 6, 9 & 13 were recorded July 29th & 30th and August 1st & 2nd, 1985
All selections previously released.
Total Time 64:33
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 25218-9303-2 1
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-071704 B AOS
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L323
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 50F6
|MCD-9303-2||Arthur Prysock||The Best Of Arthur Prysock: The Milestone Years (CD, Comp, RM)||Milestone Records||MCD-9303-2||Germany||2000|