Jaime Zenamon - Natural Sensations download album
Jaime Zenamon – Natural Sensations. Label: Musicolor (2) – 311 1053.
Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon. Profile: Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon was born in Bolivia, the son of European parents. He studied guitar and composition in Israel, Spain, Portugal and in various South American countries, where he was among other things student of Abel Carlevaro. Extended concert tours taking him to South America, Europe, the Near East and to the United States until today
Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon. Profilo: Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon was born in Bolivia, the son of European parents. ロフィール: Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon was born in Bolivia, the son of European parents. Extended concert tours taking him to South America, Europe, the Near East and to the United States until today
He a was student of Abel Carlevaro and worked as teacher at the Berlin music university (HdK) from 1980 until 1992. The album was recorded at Christopher Franke's (Tangerine Dream) studio and features Udo Hanten from the cult Krautrock project "YOU. Similar sound compared to Cluster, Neu!, Kraftwerk but with stronger esoteric world music influences.
12 Fantasias Para 2 Guitarras 03 Confronto. 12 Fantasias Para 2 Guitarras 04 Sueno. 12 Fantasias Para 2 Guitarras 09 El Vendedor. 12 Fantasias Para 2 Guitarras 11 Mordente. Demian 2 El Senal De Caim. Demian 5 Eva. Jaime M Zenamon.
Report "Jaime Zenamon - Sentimientos". Please fill this form, we will try to respond as soon as possible. Please copy and paste this embed script to where you want to embed. 750x600 750x500 600x500 600x400.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Musicolor
- Copyright (c) – Musicolor
- Distributed By – Cosmus Tonträger Berlin
- Recorded At – Estúdio Trilhas Urbanas
- Art Direction – Isabel Portugal
- Artwork – NOFI Production, Hamburg
- Composed By, Instrumentation By, Programmed By [Electronic Programming (acoustic Guitar, 12-string Guitar, Synthesizer Guitar)] – Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon*
- Guitar [Violão/guitar/gitarre] – Jaime Zenamon*
- Mastered By [Digital Mastering] – b-Tont Studio
- Percussion – Juliano Zanoni, Ricardo Roche
- Photography By [Iguaçu Falls] – Orlando Azevedo
- Producer – Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon*
- Recorded By [Digital Recording] – Ricardo Saporski
NotesDigital recording at Estúdios Trilhas Urbanas (Curitiba, Brazil), 1992
Digital mastering by b-Tont Studio (Berlin, Germany)
Cover photo: Iguaçu falls
A Jaime Mirtenbaum Zenamon Production
℗ & © 1993 Musicolor Berlin
Im Vertrieb von COSMUS Tonträger Berlin
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 013531 110533
- Matrix / Runout: BOD MUCO 3111053
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 7776
- SPARS Code: DDD