Various - Tennessee Recordings download album
Album · 2006 · 15 Songs. Aberdeeen Mississippi Blues: The Vintage Recordings (1930-1940). Sun Records: The Blues Years, 1950-1958 (Disc 4). Various Artists.
Various – Tennessee Recordings. Label: Fat Possum Records – FP1092-2. Reissue of the LP "Tennessee Legends," originally issued by Southland Records as SLP-14 in 1985. Fat Possum Records Special Products Division.
Clinique Sampler, Pt. 182. Trax, Vol. 15. Sea Shepherd Benefit, Vol. 3. Spring Break, Vol. Dark Tunes 2019, Vo. Drum&bass collection 2019.
1. Floating Bridge - Sleepy John Estes. Fare-Thee-Well, Old Tennessee - Furry Lewis. 8. Kansas City Blues - Will Shade. 9. The Train - Furry Lewis.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Features Song Lyrics for Tennessee Ernie Ford's Sounds Christmas - 50 Original Recordings album. Tennessee Ernie Ford - Sounds Christmas - 50 Original Recordings Album. Artist: Tennessee Ernie Ford. Send "Tennessee Ernie Ford" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Sounds Christmas - 50 Original Recordings.
Tennessee Recordings: The George Mitchell Collection - Kansas City Blues, Boll Weevil Blues, Wine Headed Woman and 6 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Tennessee Recordings: The George Mitchell Collection. Count: 6. Views: 1. Tennessee Recordings: The George Mitchell Collection tracks.
On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood.
|1||–Sleepy John Estes||Floating Bridge||3:23|
|2||–Sleepy John Estes||Special Agent||2:52|
|3||–Sleepy John Estes||Mr. Pat||2:46|
|4||–Sleepy John Estes||Rats In My Kitchen||1:38|
|5||–Furry Lewis||Brownsville Blues||2:30|
|6||–Furry Lewis||Mistreatin' Woman||4:15|
|7||–Furry Lewis||Fare-Thee-Well, Old Tennessee||2:27|
|8||–Will Shade||Kansas City Blues||4:08|
|9||–Will Shade & Furry Lewis||The Train||2:43|
|10||–Gus Cannon||Boll Weevil Blues||2:31|
|11||–Will Shade||Wine Headed Woman||2:47|
|12||–Furry Lewis & Will Shade||Furry Lewis Rag||1:59|
|13||–Charlie Burse & Will Shade||Beale Street Shuffle||2:15|
|14||–Jennie Mae Clayton* & Will Shade||What Must I Do?||2:49|
|15||–Will Shade||Jump & Jive||2:14|
- Pressed By – AudioGraphic Masterworks
- Distributed By – Fat Possum Special Products Division
- Bass [Oil Can Bass] – Will Shade (tracks: 12)
- Guitar – Will Shade (tracks: 13, 14)
- Guitar [Tenor Guitar] – Charlie Burse (tracks: 13)
- Liner Notes, Recorded By [Assistance] – Roger S. Brown
- Recorded By, Producer, Photography By – George Mitchell
- Vocals – Jennie Mae Clayton* (tracks: 14)
- Vocals, Banjo – Gus Cannon (tracks: 10)
- Vocals, Guitar – Furry Lewis (tracks: 5 to 7, 9, 12), Sleepy John Estes (tracks: 1 to 4), Will Shade (tracks: 8, 11, 15)
- Vocals, Harmonica – Will Shade (tracks: 9)
NotesReissue of the LP "Tennessee Legends," originally issued by Southland Records as SLP-14 in 1985.
Fat Possum Records Special Products Division.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 67981 10922 0
- Matrix / Runout: CD7003 AGMW FP1092-2 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LL29
- Mould SID Code: IFPI ACJ01
- Rights Society: BMI
|SLP-14||Various||Tennessee Legends (LP, Comp, Mono)||Southland Records||SLP-14||US||1985|