John Frusciante - Shadows Collide With People download album
Shadows Collide With People is the fourth studio album by John Frusciante, released February 24, 2004.
John Frusciante "Shadows Collide With People" . Carvel Standard Tuning. How to play Shadows Collide With People.
Complete your John Frusciante collection. The info about the 2 pressings are incorrect. I bought my version when released and mine has both RE-1 on the run-outs AND a clear sticker on cover.
Shadows Collide With People is the fourth studio album by John Frusciante, released February 24, 2004. In this album we’ve got featuring a mix of guitar-driven alternative rock, folk ballads and electronica. Shadows Collide With People Q&A. Producers John Frusciante. Writers John Frusciante & Josh Klinghoffer. Acoustic Guitar John Frusciante. Drums, Percussion Chad Smith. Mastered by Bernie Grundman. More John Frusciante albums. PBX Funicular Intaglio Zone. Show all albums by John Frusciante.
Listen free to John Frusciante – Shadows Collide With People (Carvel, Omission and more).
Admittedly, enthusiasts of his edgier lo-fi recordings may find 2004's Shadows Collide With People too polished and produced. However, the sonic spit-shine rarely detracts from the very palpable emotive presence within each of the selections
Shadows Collide with People, like all of Frusciante's earlier solo experiments, revels in self-indulgence. It's a steady flow of introspection and bent-light reflection. Here, shimmering over a tapestry of orchestral programming, Frusciante's voice cracks and yearns between processed splutters and reverb. Of course, he regrets his past- he has, after all, come close to death on more than one occasion- but in "Regret"'s quietly surging melody, his own heartrending singing, and the overall warmth of Shadows Collide with People, what Frusciante's saying has never been more clear.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Programmed By [Orchestral Programming] – Charlie Clouser
Engineer – Ethan Mates
|11||Song To Sing When I'm Lonely||3:17|
|12||Time Goes Back||3:24|
Programmed By [Orchestral Programming] – Charlie ClouserSlide Guitar – Omar Rodriguez*
|17||23 Go In To End
Engineer – Ethan MatesSlide Guitar – Omar Rodriguez*
Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Flea
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Music Group
- Record Company – AOL Time Warner
- Copyright (c) – Niandra La Des Music
- Copyright (c) – Earl Grey Songs
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Mixed At – Cello Studios
- Mastered At – Bernie Grundman Mastering
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
- Art Direction – John Frusciante
- Cover, Painting – Rene Ricard
- Design – Richard Scane Goodheart
- Drums, Percussion – Chad Smith
- Engineer – Jim Scott (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 16, 18), Ryan Hewitt (tracks: 1 to 9, 11 to 16, 18)
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Chris Holmes , Chris Ohno, Jason Grossman*
- Management – Q Prime Inc.
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Mixed By – Jim Scott
- Photography By – Vincent Gallo
- Producer – John Frusciante
- Technician [Equipment] – Dave Lee
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Synthesizer, Keyboards, Percussion – John Frusciante, Josh Klinghoffer
NotesStandard jewel case with transparent sticker on cover, clear tray and 16-page lyrics booklet.
© 2004 Niandra La Des Music/BMI
Except "Omission" and "-00Ghost27" © 2004 Niandra La Des Music BMI / © Earl Grey Songs ASCAP
Recorded and Mixed at Cello Studios, Hollywood, CA
Mastered, Bernie Grundman Mastering Hollywood, CA
Warner Bros. Records Inc., 3300 Warner Blvd., Burbank, CA 91505-4694.
Warner Music Group, An AOL Time Warner Company. 75 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10019-6908.
© ℗ 2004 Warner Bros. Records Inc. for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manufactured in the E.U.
On CD: Made in the E.U.
On spine: 9362-48660-2
On CD: 9362486603
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-48660-2 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624866022
- Matrix / Runout: [Warner 'Big W' logo] 936248660--2.2 V01 JVY
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L016
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05R3
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code: LC 00392
|78199||John Frusciante||Shadows Collide With People (2xLP, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||78199||US||2004|
|CDW 48660||John Frusciante||Shadows Collide With People (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||CDW 48660||Canada||2004|
|WBR 78199||John Frusciante||Shadows Collide With People (2xLP, TP)||Warner Bros. Records||WBR 78199||US||2004|
|9362-48660-2||John Frusciante||Shadows Collide With People (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9362-48660-2||Europe||2004|
|48660-2||John Frusciante||Shadows Collide With People (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||48660-2||US||2004|