Charlie Parker - L'Immortel Charlie Parker Tome 2 download album
L'immortel Charlie Parker (1958) - download mp3 or listen online. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: L'immortel Charlie Parker (1958).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Savoy Records (catalog number 300 SV 059). This album was released in 1964 year. Format of the release is.
Listen free to Charlie Parker – L'immortel Charlie Parker (Koko (feat. Dizzie Gillepsie), Billie's Bounce (feat. Miles Davis) and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. L'immortel Charlie Parker. Overview (current section).
L'immortel Charlie Parker. Charlie Parker, Miles Davis - Meandering 03:07. Charlie Parker, Miles Davis - Warming Up a Riff 02:34. Charlie Parker, Miles Davis - Cheryl 02:58.
The Immortal Charlie Parker is an LP record by Charlie Parker, released posthumously by Savoy Records. Several tracks on this album had been previously released on other formats (78 rpm records, 7 inch EPs and 10 inch LPs), but is the first 12-inch release of these master takes. It contains selections from five sessions recorded between 1944 and 1948, and contains several previously unreleased alternate takes from these sessions.
Free download and listen L'immortel Charlie Parker, Tome . L'immortel Charlie Parker, Tome 2. Charlie Parker And His Orchestra. Tracks count: 0. Views: 0. Related. L'immortel Charlie Parker, Tome 2 - Charlie Parker And His Orchestra.
|A2||Ah Leu Cha|
|A5||Merry Go Round|
|B2||Another Hair Do|
|B3||Bird's Got The Worm|
- Distributed By – Ducretet Thomson
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Bass – Curly Russell (tracks: A1 to A7), Jimmy Butts (tracks: B6, B7), Tommy Potter (tracks: B1 to B5)
- Drums – Hal West* (tracks: B6, B7), Max Roach (tracks: A1 to B5)
- Guitar – Tiny Grimes (tracks: B6, B7)
- Piano – Clyde Hart (tracks: B6, B7), Duke Jordan (tracks: B1 to B5), John Lewis (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Trumpet – Miles Davis (tracks: A1 to B5)
NotesA1-A7 recorded in NYC, April 1948
B1-B5 recorded in NYC, December 1947
B6-B7 recorded in NYC, September 15, 1944
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Etched): LDG 664 G J/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Etched): LDG 665 G J/A