Tim Booth - Bone download album
Label: Sanctuary Records – SANCD268. Country: UK & Europe. Released: 14 Jun 2004. Lead Vocals – Tim Booth. Mastered By – Bunt Stafford-Clark. Melodica – Lisa Lindley Jones (tracks: 2, 7). Piano – Lisa Lindley Jones (tracks: 9). Producer – KK. Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Tabla, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lee Muddy Baker. Written-By – A. Badlementi (tracks: 7), K. Kerrigan (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 12), L. Baker (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 12), T. Booth. Jewel Case slides into card slip sleeve.
1. Wave Hello Lyrics. 3. Monkey God Lyrics.
From small beginnings rise the redwood. To oversee 2000 years. One man lives, one man dies. One forgives, one gets crucified. Life just takes you to the bone. One is faithful, one is not. One gets high upon the cross. One born rich, one born poor. Life's a bitch and I'm her whore.
sanctuary) UK release date: 14 June 2004. by John Murphy first published: 14 Jun 2004 in Albums. Yet overall, Bone is a welcome return for one of the more talented members of the early ’90s indie scene. He’ll probably never hit the commercial heights of Sit Down again but if you were one of the many t-shirt owners back in 1991 there’s a good chance you’ll find much to enjoy here. Tim Booth MP3s or CDs. Tim Booth on this site. More on Tim Booth Interview: James Tim Booth – Bone.
Monkeygod/Sanctuary). Though still the right-on navel-gazer, he has set his self-absorbed lyrics to fresh new sounds and textures. Once past the James-style balladic pomp of Wave Hello and Down to the Sea (which contains the typically Boothian lament "My head's full of self-pity and noise"), the album opens out into a diverse collection of dance-charged styles.
Timothy John Booth (born 4 February 1960) is an English singer, dancer and actor best known as the lead singer from the band James. Booth was born in Bradford, England and attended Shrewsbury School. Whilst a student at University of Manchester studying drama, Booth encountered Jim Glennie, Paul Gilbertson and Gavan Whelan in 1981 in the cellar bar of the university's students' union. Impressed by Booth's distinctive dancing style, Gilbertson invited Booth to join their band as a dancer.
This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/172 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Here is the BPM profile of Bone. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Tim Booth.
|7||Fall In Love||3:45|
|9||Down To The Sea||3:40|
|10||In The Darkness||3:35|
|12||Careful What You Say||4:29|
- Recorded At – The L.A.B
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Monkey God Records
- Copyright (c) – Monkey God Records
- Acoustic Guitar – Kevin Kerrigan (tracks: 4, 5, 9)
- Artwork [Paintings] – Damien Lebas, Delaine Lebas, Kate Shela
- Artwork, Design – Lee Baker*
- Backing Vocals – Lisa Lindley Jones* (tracks: 2, 9)
- Bass – Kevin Kerrigan (tracks: 4, 5)
- Cello – Marjorie Ashenden* (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Cover [Photograph] – Stefanie Herzer
- Drums – David Naylor (tracks: 5)
- Keyboards – Kevin Kerrigan (tracks: 5, 9)
- Lead Vocals – Tim Booth
- Mastered By – Bunt Stafford-Clark
- Melodica – Lisa Lindley Jones* (tracks: 2, 7)
- Piano – Lisa Lindley Jones* (tracks: 9)
- Producer [Pre-Production] – KK*
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards [Badly], Tabla, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Lee Muddy Baker
- Written-By – A. Badlementi* (tracks: 7), K. Kerrigan* (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 12), L. Baker* (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 9, 12), T. Booth*
NotesJewel Case slides into card slip sleeve
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050159 026821
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe SANCD268 01 IFPI L135
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN THE UK BY DISCTRONICS IFPI 0411
- Label Code: LC6448
|BVCM-41007||Tim Booth||Bone (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records, BMG||BVCM-41007||Japan||2004|
|none||Tim Booth||Bone (CDr, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis Music Group USA||none||US||2004|
|SANPR268||Tim Booth||Bone (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Sanctuary Records, Monkey God Records||SANPR268||UK||2004|
|KOC-CD-9626||Tim Booth||Bone (CD, Album)||Koch Records||KOC-CD-9626||US||2004|