Deodato - Knights Of Fantasy download album
WMG (от лица компании "Rhino Warner"); UMPG Publishing, EMI Music Publishing, Warner Chappell" и другие авторские общества (1). Композиция. WMG (от лица компании "Rhino Warner"); LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (2).
Records Inc. Printed in . Records Inc. Produced for Kenya Music, Inc. Recorded and mixed at House of Music Studios. Space Dust" and "Lovely Lady" rhythm tracks recorded at Sigma Sound by Andy Mastering for Sterling Sound.
Deodato's Knights of Fantasy, released in 1979, contains trace elements of the Brazilian producer and composer's fusion persona while melding them with disco and lite funk - as many other jazzmen were also doing at the time, from Lonnie Liston Smith to the Crusaders.
Knights Of Fantasy is a jazz related pop/art song/folk music album recording by DEODATO released in 1979 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. DEODATO - Knights Of Fantasy. Filed under Jazz Related Pop/Art Song/Folk By DEODATO.
Deodato - Knights Of Fantasy. Album: Knights of Fantasy - EP, 1979. Unfortunately, the station stopped broadcasting. Perhaps, this is a temporary station problem. You can leave your e-mail and we will let you know when the broadcast of the station will be online again: Or listen to the other country dec name stations.
Eumir Deodato (Knights Of Fantasy) Shazam 1979. on Oct 15, 2014 by MadgicFabien DG69. on Aug 26, 2015 by Various Artists - Topic. Deodato - groovitation (1980).
On Knights Of Fantasy (1979), Eumir Deodato once again concocted his own ineffable brew of Fusion and funky Disco. Four-to-the-floor beats, funky percussion and heavy synths make for an album that seemingly has an endless groove going. The B-side opens with 3-part piece called "Bachmania", which includes an adaptation of Bach's "Jesu, Jay Of Man's Desiring" - in a very funky way of course.
Play Knights Of Fantasy album songs MP3 by Deodato and download Knights Of Fantasy songs on Gaana. Released by Warner Music Group Feb 2008 5 Tracks.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Space Dust / Sherlock
Bass – Neil JasonCongas, Percussion – Crusher Bennett*, Rubens BassiniDrums – John SussewellFlute – Lou MariniGuitar – Jeff LaytonKeyboards – Eumir DeodatoWritten-By – Eumir Deodato
Bass [Basses] – Neil JasonCongas, Percussion – Rubens BassiniDrums – John SussewellGuitar – John Tropea, Ray GomezKeyboards – Eumir DeodatoWritten-By – Eumir Deodato
Bass – Francisco CentenoCongas, Bongos, Percussion – Rubens BassiniDrums – John SussewellElectronic Drums [Synares] – Scott SchereerGuitar – Cliff Morris, John TropeaKeyboards – Eumir Deodato
|B1a||Jesu, Joy Of Man's Destiny
Adapted By – Eumir DeodatoWritten-By – J.S. Bach*
|B1b||Love Is Blue
Written-By – André Popp, Pierre Cour
Written-By – Eumir Deodato
|B2||Knights Of Fantasy
Bass – Neil JasonCongas – Rubens BassiniDrums – John SussewellGuitar – John Tropea, Ray GomezKeyboards – Eumir DeodatoWritten-By – Eumir Deodato
Bass – Neil JasonCongas – Crusher Bennett*Drums – John SussewellGuitar – Jeff LaytonKeyboards – Eumir DeodatoWritten-By – Eumir Deodato
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records
- Produced For – Kenya Music, Inc.
- Published By – Kenya Music, Inc.
- Published By – Croma Music Co. Inc.
- Recorded At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Mixed At – House Of Music, West Orange, NJ
- Recorded At – Sigma Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester
- Arranged By, Conductor – Eumir Deodato
- Art Direction – Basil Pao
- Design – Mike Diehl*
- Engineer [Recording] – Jim Bonnefond
- Horns, French Horn – Fred Griffin (tracks: A1 to B2), Jimmy Buffington* (tracks: A1 to B2), Peter Gordon (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Horns, Trombone – Joe Randazzo (tracks: A1 to B2), Sam Burtis (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Horns, Trumpet – Alan Rubin (tracks: A1 to B2), Daniel Cann (tracks: A1 to B2), John Gatchell (tracks: A1 to B2), Bob Millikan*
- Keyboards – Eumir Deodato
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez*
- Other [Special Production Collaboration] – Jimmy Simpson
- Photography By – Chris Callis, Jeré Cockrell*
- Producer – Eumir Deodato
- Strings, Cello – Charles McCracken (tracks: A1 to B1c), Kermit Moore (tracks: A1 to B1c)
- Strings, Viola – Julien Barber (tracks: A1 to B1c), Selwart Clarke (tracks: A1 to B1c)
- Strings, Violin – Anahid Ajemian (tracks: A1 to B1c), Charles Veal* (tracks: A1 to B1c), Fred Buldrini* (tracks: A1 to B1c), Gerald Tarack (tracks: A1 to B1c), Guy Lumia (tracks: A1 to B1c), Harry Glickman (tracks: A1 to B1c), Julius Brand (tracks: A1 to B1c), Leo Kahn (tracks: A1 to B1c), Richard Maximoff (tracks: A1 to B1c), Anthony Posk* (tracks: A1 to B1c)
NotesOriginally released ℗ & © 1979 Warner Bros. Records Inc. Manufactured and distributed by Music On Vinyl B.V. 2015, under exclusive license from Warner Music Benelux B.V., a Warner Music Group Company. All rights reserved.
Made in the EU. MOVLP1525
Produced [...] for Kenya Music, Inc.
Recorded and mixed at House of Music Studios.
"Space Dust" and "Lovely Lady" rhythm tracks recorded at Sigma Sound by Andy
Mastering [...] for Sterling Sound.
Keyboards: Fender Rhodes Suitcase 88 Piano, Mini-Moog, ARP Pro-Soloist, ARP Omni, Sequential circuits Prophet-5, Maxi-Korg, Hohner Clavinet, Polymoog
John Tropea courtesy of Marlin Records (a division of T.K. Productions, Inc.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (On labels): RE-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): 13718 1A MOVLP 1525
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): 13718 1B MOVLP 1525
- Barcode: 8718469540235
|BSK 3321||Deodato*||Knights Of Fantasy (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3321||US||1979|
|BSK 3321||Eumir Deodato||Knights Of Fantasy (LP, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3321||US||1979|
|WPCR-28025||Deodato*||Knights Of Fantasy (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||WPCR-28025||Japan||2014|
|WB 56 631||Deodato*||Knights Of Fantasy (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||WB 56 631||Netherlands||1979|
|GWEA-5356||Deodato*||Knights Of Fantasy (LP, Album, Gat)||Warner Bros. Records||GWEA-5356||Mexico||1979|