The English Beat - Special Beat Service download album
In Britain, The (English) Beat were moving very much in the wrong direction, as their chart placements made clear
Special Beat Service, 1982. Special Beat Service, 1982.
Features Song Lyrics for The English Beat's Special Beat Service (Remastered) album. The English Beat - Special Beat Service (Remastered) Album. Artist: The English Beat. Send "The English Beat" Ringtones to your Cell. Album: Special Beat Service (Remastered).
You can get here Special Beat Service Album Lyrics, Tracklist, Videos, Cover Picture and More. The English Beat I Just Can't Stop It. The English Beat Beat This! The Beat of the Beat. The English Beat Wha'ppen. The English Beat The Complete Beat.
Consumer Guide Album. The English Beat: Special Beat Service Careerwise, a conservative move-never has their four-four come on plainer, and when David Wakeling claims it's harder to write about the personal than the political, you're right to figure the songs will prove it. But David Steele can't resist a slight skank, and Everett Martin, who's such a pro he'd do Ringo imitations if they asked him, is also such a pro he can make any groove move
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A5||Spar Wid Me||5:17|
|B1||Save It For Later||3:37|
|B3||Pato And Roger A Go Talk
Producer – Mike Hedges, Ranking Roger
|B4||Sugar & Stress||2:54|
|B5||End Of The Party||3:30|
|B6||Ackee 1 2 3||3:10|
- Manufactured By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – A&M Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – International Record Syndicate, Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Carrollton, GA
- Accordion – Jack Emblow
- Art Direction – Martyn Atkins
- Bass, Banjo – David Steele
- Drums – Everett Morton
- Engineer – Mark Dearnley, Trevor Hallesy
- Guitar, Mandolin – Andy Cox
- Keyboards, Piano – Dave Blockhead
- Mastered By – Chet Bennett
- Percussion – Mark Fox*
- Performer [Telephone], Marimba – Bob Sargeant
- Photography By – Bruce Fleming
- Producer – Bob Sargeant
- Saxophone – Saxa
- Saxophone, Clarinet, Lyricon, Electronic Wind Instrument [Sax Fx Unit] – Wesley Magoogan
- Tabla – M. Mishra*
- Toasting – Pato*
- Toasting, Vocals, Percussion – Ranking Roger
- Trombone – Vince Sullivan
- Trumpet – Dave Lord, Steve Sidwell
- Vocals, Guitar – Dave Wakeling
NotesThis version has a CRC sticker attached (see images), instead of being printed on jacket.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Stamped / P-G & XG - Etched): P-G SP-070032 A-1A XG
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched / o - Stamped): o G1 SP 070032B GIA C.B.S.GA. Chet A1
|BEAT 5||The Beat||Special Beat Service (LP, Album)||Go-Feet Records||BEAT 5||UK & Europe||1982|
|SP-70032, SP70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, Ind)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-70032, SP70032||US||1982|
|SP 75069||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, RE, Ind)||I.R.S. Records||SP 75069||US||1987|
|SP-70032, SP70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album, Gol)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP-70032, SP70032||US||1982|
|SP70032, SP-70032||The English Beat*||Special Beat Service (LP, Album)||I.R.S. Records, I.R.S. Records||SP70032, SP-70032||US||Unknown|