Velvet Crush - Free Expression download album
By: Velvet Crush (1999, Rock). More albums from Velvet Crush: Heavy Changes by Velvet Crush. Teenage Symphonies To God by Velvet Crush. Stereo Blues by Velvet Crush. In The Presence Of Greatness by Velvet Crush. View all albums . Free Expression. By: Velvet Crush (1999, Rock).
Free Expression (LP, Album, Mono). Velvet Crush are often remembered mainly for Teenage Symphonies to God, but this is just as good in my opinion. Power pop, slow country-tinged ballads and overall great songwriting. Oh, and it's in mono! Reply Notify me Helpful.
The album as a whole is potentially their most consistent and the songs are of uniform quality, probably due to Sweet's production. Some horns are brought in on a few tracks to color the album even more, and, as usual, there are touches of country strewn throughout the song cycle. Free Expression proves that Velvet Crush are one of the finer pop acts out today, and that the band deserves more than merely a cult following.
Artists Velvet Crush Free Expression. Free Expression Velvet Crush. This album has an average beat per minute of 124 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 82/188 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Free Expression.
Import, Reissued, Remastered. Includes FREE MP3 version of this album. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Velvet Crush - Free Expression ve. Release source: CD. Year: 1999. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Pre-Teen Symphonies 2016. In The Presence Of Greatness 2001. Free Again: The 1970 Sessions. Teenage Symphonies To God. Velvet Crush. Listen on your iPhone.
|A1||Kill Me Now||3:20|
|A3||Between The Lines||4:24|
|A4||Goin' To My Head||3:22|
|B2||Things Get Better||1:41|
|B5||Shine On Me||1:54|
|B6||The Unlucky One||3:01|
|B7||Ballad of Yesteryear||4:04|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Velvet Crush
- Copyright (c) – Bobsled Records
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Lincoln's Mood Ring
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Charm Trap Music
- Mastered At – Golden Mastering
- Designed At – Design Palace
- A&R – Bob Salerno
- Management – Michael Hausman
- Performer – David Gibbs, David Gibbs, Greg Leisz, Greg Leisz, Matthew Sweet, Steve Crumb
- Performer [The Velvet Crush Are] – Paul Chastain, Ric Menck
- Photography By – Kazuya Morishima, Mylissa Fitzsimmons
- Producer – Matthew Sweet, Velvet Crush
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Matthew Sweet
- Written-By – Matthew Sweet (tracks: A2, B1), Paul Chastain, Ric Menck
NotesRecorded and mixed by Matthew Sweet at home in Los Angeles.
Made in USA.
@1999 The Velvet Crush and Matthew Sweet.
Side One: Mono
Side Two: Mono
All songs published By Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Lincoln's Mood Ring except A2 and B1 published By Sony/ATV Songs LLC / Lincoln's Mood Ring / EMI Blackwood Music Inc. / Charm Trap Music
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 661407000613
- Barcode: 6140700061
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): BOB-6-A GOLDEN JG 3120.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): BOB-6-B GOLDEN JG 3120.2
- Rights Society: BMI
|Bob-6||The Velvet Crush*||Free Expression (CD, Album)||Bobsled Records||Bob-6||US||1999|
|AMCD107||Velvet Crush||Free Expression (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||Action Musik||AMCD107||US||2003|
|ESCA 8031||The Velvet Crush*||Free Expression (CD, Album)||Epic||ESCA 8031||Japan||1999|
|YATC46||Velvet Crush||Free Expression (LP, Album, Mono, Ltd, RE)||You Are The Cosmos||YATC46||Spain||2018|