Van-Zant - Van-Zant download album
Van Zant is an American musical duo composed of brothers Donnie and Johnny Van Zant. The first incarnation, in the 1980s, featured only Johnny Van Zant plus other musicians.
Johnny Van Zant Band shortened its name to Van-Zant in 1985 and recorded Van-Zant - Van-Zant for Geffen Records. Johnny Van Zant - Johnny Van Zant is a live show recorded by the band just after the release of the Geffen record. Aliases: Johnny Van Zant Band. Members: Danny Clausman, Erik Lundgren, Johnny Van Zant, Robbie Gaye, Robbie Morris.
Van Zant - Van Zant (1985). Songs in album Van Zant - Van Zant (1985). 1. Midnight Sensation.
Van Zant II is an album released by American musical duo Van Zant. It was released in 2001 by Sanctuary Records. The single "Get What You Got Comin'" achieved chart success. This album has been released with the Copy Control protection system in some regions. Get What You Got Comin'" - 4:15. Heart Of An Angel" - 4:03. Is It For Real" - 3:54. At Least I'm Free" - 4:55. Baby Get Blue" - 4:24. What's The World Coming To" - 3:57.
Album, 06 Март 2001, SPV, CMC International, Silverline Records. 2. Get What You Got Comin'. 3. Heart of an Angel. 7. What's the World Coming to. 8. Show Me. 9. Downright and Dangerous. 10. Saturday Night Special (Live). 11. Free Bird (Live).
Van Zant is an American musical duo composed of brothers Donnie and Johnny Van Zant. Both are brothers of the late Ronnie Van Zant, former lead singer for the Southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. Johnny became the lead vocalist for the reunited Lynyrd Skynyrd in 1987; Donnie is the leader and vocalist o. 8 Special, also a Southern rock band.
More Van Zant albums. Get Right With the Man. Show all albums by Van Zant.
|A2||She's Out With A Gun|
|A3||I'm A Fighter|
|A4||You've Got To Believe In Love|
|B1||2 + 2|
|B2||Heart To The Flame|
|B3||Does A Fool Ever Learn|
|B4||Right On Time|
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Duplicated By – Cinram
- Manufactured By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Distributed By – WEA Music Of Canada, Ltd.
- Art Direction [Creative Inspiration & Direction] – Christopher Troy Whorf*
- Art Direction, Design – Jeffery Fey
- Backing Vocals – Carol Veto, Erik Lundgren, Johnny Van-Zant*, Robbie Gay*, Terry Brock
- Bass – Danny Clausman
- Drums – Robbie Morris
- Engineer – Gregory M. Quesnel
- Graphics [Color Realization] – Jim Hughes
- Guitar – Erik Lundgren, Robbie Gay*
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Brian Heatherington, Steve McCray
- Management [Direction] – George R. Cappellini, Ground Control Management, Inc.
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Final] – Rodney Mills
- Producer – Rodney Mills
- Saxophone – Billy McPherson (tracks: B5)
- Synthesizer [Synclavier] – Rich Head
- Vocals – Johnny Van-Zant*
Notes© 1985 The David Geffen Company. ℗ 1985 The David Geffen Company.
Made in Canada.
Black cassette with silver text housed in a double sided J-card.
Track durations are not printed on this release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Pressing Plant ID (Duplicator Code): CR
- Other (Moulded Into Cassette Shell): Made In Canada
|GHS 24059||Van-Zant||Van-Zant (LP, Album)||Geffen Records, Network Records||GHS 24059||US||1985|
|GHS 24059||Van-Zant||Van-Zant (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 24059||US||1985|
|28AP 3039||Van-Zant||Van-Zant (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||28AP 3039||Japan||1985|
|GHS 24059||Van-Zant||Van-Zant (LP, Album, Club, RCA)||Geffen Records||GHS 24059||US||1985|
|GHS 24059||Van-Zant||Van-Zant (LP, Album)||Geffen Records||GHS 24059||Australia||1985|