Corte Dei Miracoli - Dimensione Onirica download album
- Performer: Corte Dei Miracoli
- Title: Dimensione Onirica
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: VOX XM RA FLAC MP4 WAV VOX
- Released: 1992
- Style: Prog Rock
- MP3 album: 1877 mb
- FLAC album: 1656 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 319
1. Dimensione Onirica Part 1. 3:55. from my Italian Progressive Rock reissue explosion Part 2 feature in Audion 23 (No. 992) Unless you bought the Japanese reissue of Corte Dei Miracoli's sole album, it's unlikely you'll have heard of this Italian legend. Their style was complex, kind of like a fleshed-out Le Orme with Yes influences. The DIMENSIONE ONIRICA collection of live recordings features a few tracks familiar from their LP plus several previously unheard works, and shows Corte Dei Miracoli to be far more classical rock inclined
Dimensione Onirica is a music studio album recording by CORTE DEI MIRACOLI (Rock Progressivo Rock) released in 1992 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Dimensione Onirica is divided into two parts (there was no real need for this). It is one of the very few tracks which has a certain jazz feeling (they will be much more influenced by this musical style in their official release). But it is really on the symphonic end of the scope, don't be worry.
Corte dei Miracoli's self-titled album has a distinct symphonic prog sound being very melodic and contrasting in writing style with fellow Italians BALLETTO DI BRONZO, BIGLIETTO PER L'INFERNO or CAMPO DI MARTE. CORTE DEI MIRACOLI Videos (YouTube and more). La corte dei miracoli ( e verra'' l''uomo) (7 min 1 sec ). Added by Finnforest. Feltri actually wrote all of the material on Dimensione Onirica and it's a real shame that this material was not properly recorded and released as an official project in 1973. For these were essentially demos that sound partially unfinished and sound like the band was working them out in the studio. And still they are captivating to RPI hounds.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Dimensione Onirica (1992) by Corte Dei Miracoli. This album has an average beat per minute of BPM (slowest/fastest tempos:, BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Dimensione onirica. 1. Dimensione onirica, Part 1. 3'55.
Corte dei Miracoli was an Italian progressive rock band formed in 1973 with a line-up of a vocalist, two keyboardists, bass, and drums (no guitars). They recorded one album, Dimensione onirica in 1973-4, but it was not released until 1992, then changed some personnel and recorded and released a self-titled album in 1976. A live album recorded in 1976 has also been released.
Artist: Corte Dei Miracoli Album: Dimensione Onirica Year: Music was recorded as demos in 1973/1974 but not released until 1992 Country : Italy label : Mellow (MMP 104) 1992, Style: Progressive Rock Genre: Symphonic, Rock Progressivo italiano. This is a collection of early Corte dei Miracoli demos recorded during rehearsal sessions a couple of years before the band managed to record their proper debut (and only) album.
Dimensione Onirica by CORTE DEI MIRACOLI, released 28 September 2018 1. Dimensione onirica parte 1 2. Eterna ricerca 3. Volando nel sole 4. Il volto sconosciuto della terra 5. Riflessione 6. Dimensione onirica parte 2 7. Breve esistenza 8. Corte o morte 9. Quasimodo MMP104 Demo recordings from 1973/74 Studio Album, released in 1992 ITALY. MMP104 Demo recordings from 1973/74 Studio Album, released in 1992 ITALY. released September 28, 2018.
the second unofficial album of the band in 1992,despite being recorded some years earlier than their debut,under the title ''Dimensione onirica''. This album contains some unreleased tracks of the early period of the band with a fully symphonic sound as well as some tracks from ''Corte dei miracoli'',but with different titles and in a more rough and less refined form. Unfortunately the first thing to notice is the terrible production. Musically the compositions are overall quite strong. 'Dimensione onirica'' is a good introduction to the sound of the band psychedelic organ,heavy rock guitars and baroque influences through the wa. 'Etern. ' is a great track with a rhythmic first part influenced by THE NICE or even DEEP PURPLE'S Jon Lord and a thrilling second part with superb vocals by Michele Carlone and.
|1||Dimensione Onirica Part 1||3:55|
|3||Volando Nel Sole||10:04|
|4||Il Volto Sconosciuto Della Terra||7:04|
|6||Dimensione Onirica Part 2||10:13|
|8||Corte O Morte||8:04|
- Produced For – M.M. Records Productions
- Produced For – Mellow Records
- Glass Mastered At – Digipress
- Pressed By – Pilz Compact Disc
- Bass Guitar [Fender Precision Bass] – Mario Alessi
- Drums [Hollywood President Drums] – Flavio Scogna
- Electric Guitar [Fender Telecaster Guitar], Guitar [Gibson Guitar] – Alessandro Della Rocca
- Electric Organ [Hammond Organ], Synthesizer [Davoli Synth], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Written-By [All Tracks By], Artwork [Cover Picture] – Alessio Feltri
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producers] – Ciro Perrino, Mauro Moroni
- Producer [Production] – Perrino*, Moroni*
- Synthesizer [Solina], Piano, Lead Vocals – Michele Carlone
NotesDemo recordings from 1973/1974.
Executive producers: Mauro Moroni and Ciro Perrino for M.M. Records Productions Ltd and Mellow Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PILZ DIGIP MMP 104 102
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.