Gene Krupa And His Orchestra - That Drummer's Band download album
That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, Mono). Gene Krupa And His Orchestra. That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp).
That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, Mono, RM). VSP. VSP-4.
Gene Krupa - Intro Gene Krupa 00:13. Album: Rare War Time Recordings. Gene Krupa, Gene Krupa and His Orchestra: best 2 tracks. Gene Krupa, Gerry Mulligan - Mulligan Stew Plays Gerry Mulligan Arrangements, 1958 03:58. Gene Krupa, Ян Сибелиус - Valse triste Classics in Percussion, 2014 04:10. Artist: Gene Krupa Gene Krupa and His Orchestra.
Gene Krupa & His Orchestra. Download MP3. Gene Krupa & His Orchestra.
Performer: Gene Krupa and his Orchestra Writer: Krupa; Eldridge. Digitized at 78 revolutions per minute. Four stylii were used to transfer this record. They are . mil truncated eliptical, . mil truncated conical, . mil truncated conical. These were recorded flat and then also equalized with Turnover: 40., Rolloff: -1. have been copied to have the more friendly filenames. Matrix number: CO32999 Catalog number: 36819. Other IDs from the record include: (CO 32999).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Disc Jocky Jump
Written-By – Krupa*, Mulligan*
Written-By – Krupa*, Biondi*
|A3||How High The Moon
Written-By – Lewis*, Hamilton*
|A4||That's What You Think
Written-By – K. & S. Werner*
|A5||After You've Gone
Written-By – Creamer*, Layton*
|B1||Leave Us Leap
Written-By – Finckel*
Written-By – Carmichael*
|B3||If You Were The Only Girl In The World
Written-By – Grey*, Ayer*
|B4||Let Me Off Uptown
Written-By – Bostic*, Evans*
|B5||Wire Brush Stomp
Written-By – Krupa*, Biondi*
- Copyright (c) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Published By – Robbins Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Mutual Music Society
- Published By – Morley Music
- Published By – Carmichael Music
- Published By – Remick Music
- Published By – Duchess Music
- A&R, Research, Coordinator – Dom Cerulli
- Alto Saxophone, Soloist – Herb Geller (tracks: B3)
- Arranged By – Gerry Mulligan (tracks: A1, A3, B3)
- Art Direction – Acy Lehman
- Artwork [Cover] – Jon Henry
- Design – Bob Nastasi, Don Saffer
- Drums – Gene Krupa
- Engineer [Director] – Val Valentin
- Producer [Original Recordings] – Norman Granz
- Remastered By [Remastering Engineer] – Dave Greene
- Trumpet, Soloist – Roy Eldridge (tracks: A5, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Anita O'Day (tracks: A2, A4, B4)
NotesWhite 'Special Import' Cover variation - different track listing, from the 'Sounds of Swing' compilation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): 40,006
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): 40,007
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout, Etched): VSP 4 Side 1 40006
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout, Etched): VSP 4 Side 2 40007 RE-1
- Matrix / Runout (Sides A & B Runouts, Stamped): 112
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|VSP-4||Gene Krupa And His Orchestra||That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, Mono, RM)||VSP||VSP-4||US||1966|
|SVSP 57-019||Gene Krupa And His Orchestra||That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, RM)||VSP||SVSP 57-019||Italy||1966|
|VSPS-4||Gene Krupa And His Orchestra||That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, RM)||VSP||VSPS-4||US||1966|
|VSP-4, VSP 4||Gene Krupa And His Orchestra||That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp, Mono)||VSP, VSP||VSP-4, VSP 4||Australia||Unknown|
|VSP-4(B)||Gene Krupa And His Orchestra||That Drummer's Band (LP, Comp)||VSP||VSP-4(B)||Canada||1966|