Kajagoogoo - White Feathers download album
White Feathers is the debut album by British new wave band Kajagoogoo, released on 18 April 1983 and the only album by the band to-date to feature lead vocalist Limahl. It was produced by Nick Rhodes of Duran Duran and Colin Thurston, who was Duran Duran's producer at the time, except for track the self-titled "Kajagoogoo", an instrumental (with some lyrics sung only in live performances), which was produced by Tim Palmer and the band.
Their debut album, White Feathers, is filled with similarly lightweight synth pop like "Magician Man," "Ooh to Be Ah," "Ergonomics," "This Car Is Fast," and the theme song "Kajagoogoo. All of these are pleasantly danceable in a sub-Duran Duran fashion, but they are also frequently inane and ridiculous, and are of no use to anyone but hardcore new wave fetishists.
White Feathers Tracklist. 1. White Feathers Lyrics.
When love takes hold again Controlling how you feel About me, about men I've got these friends who Mimic flowers forever in my way And dance on their enormity Like celebration day So innocently similar You can't tell them apart That weight so heavy on my heart. Cause they've been here for years Friends of mine, white feathers Collecting dust with tears Making mine, white feathers One more shot and then down I go my lady Down I go just maybe do. .
More albums from Kajagoogoo: Switch by Kajagoogoo. Islands by Kajagoogoo. 3. Lies And Promises. 5. Kajagoogoo (Instrumental). 6. Ooh To Be Ah. 7. Ergonomics.
This album has an average beat per minute of 134 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 108/156 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - White Feathers. Here is the BPM profile of White Feathers. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kajagoogoo.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||Lies And Promises|
Producer – Kajagoogoo, Tim Palmer
|B1||Ooh To Be Ah|
|B3||Hang On Now|
|B4||This Car Is Fast|
- Published By – Tritec Music
- Published By – Infinite Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Manufactured By – EMI Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Sin Sin Lithographers
- Recorded At – Chipping Norton Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Utopia Studios
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Art Direction, Design – Shoot That Tiger!
- Lacquer Cut By – Arun* (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Lyrics By – Limahl (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B5), Nick Beggs (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B3)
- Management – Paul Ryan
- Music By – Kajagoogoo
- Other [Hair By] – Toni & Guy
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Ian Hooton
- Photography By [Liner Sheet] – Eric Watson
- Producer – Colin Thurston (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5), Nick Rhodes (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B5)
NotesSouth East Asia release - EMI (Singapore) Pte. Limited. EMI (Malaysia) Sendirian Berhad. EMI (Hong Kong) Limited.
Cover printed by Sin Sin Lithographers Pte. Ltd. (in Singapore).
The catalogue/reference 'GO 8305 JU' is printed on the bottom right-hand corner of the back cover.
℗ (P) 1983 Original sound recordings made by EMI Records Ltd.
© (C) 1983 EMI Records Ltd.
Comes with a matt paper lyrics insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): EMC 3433 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): EMC 3433 B
|EMC 3433, OC 062-07 728||Kajagoogoo||White Feathers (LP, Album)||EMI, EMI||EMC 3433, OC 062-07 728||UK||1983|
|1A 264-07728||KajaGooGoo||White Feathers (Cass, Album)||EMI||1A 264-07728||Netherlands||1983|
|TOCP-53049||Kajagoogoo||White Feathers (CD, Album, Promo)||EMI||TOCP-53049||Japan||1999|
|4XT 17094||KajaGooGoo||White Feathers (Cass, Album, Win)||EMI America||4XT 17094||US||1983|
|S21-17608||Kajagoogoo||White Feathers (CD, Album, RE)||One Way Records||S21-17608||US||1993|