Magnus Lindgren & The Swedish Radio Jazz Group - Paradise Open download album
Post-Bop Jazz Instrument Saxophone Jazz. August 23, 2001 - August 24, 2001. Jazzclub Fasching, Stockholm. Magnus Lindgren, The Swedish Radio Jazz Group.
Magnus Lindgren & The Swedish Radio Jazz Group – Paradise Open. Label: Caprice Records – CAP 21646. Written-By – Karl-Martin Almqvist (tracks: 5), Magnus Lindgren (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9). Notes. Recorded "live" at Jazzclub Fasching, Stockholm, August 23 and 24, 2001.
Lindgren wrote all the charts and every song but one, tenor saxophonist Karl–Martin Almqvist’s Mourning Dove, a tribute to the memory of trumpeter Anders Garstedt who died of cancer in April 200 at age thirty–one. Lindgren also solos, on tenor sax and flute, but leaves ample room for those in the SRJG to brandish their chops, which they do with great alacrity. The concert opens, appropriately enough, with the muscular title selection, featuring alto saxophonist Per Johansson with Lindgren on flute. Contact: STIM, Svensk Musik (Swedish Music Center), Box 27327, SE–102 54, Stockholm, Sweden. Phone +46 8 783 88 00. E–mail swedmic. se; web site, ww. ic. Track Listing: Paradise Open; Desert Room; Red House; Rocklunda; Mourning Dove; Buho; F.
Magnus lindgren: batucada jazz (2009). Magnus lindgren and lina nyberg: brasil big bom (2007). Magnus lindgren and malmö opera orchestra: music for the neighbours (2005). Magnus lindgren quartet: the game (2003). Magnus lindgren and the swedish radio jazz group: paradise open (2001). Magnus lindgren quartet: getxo jazz (2000). Magnus lindgren: way out (1999).
Author: Magnus Lindgren. Title: Paradise Open. Label: Caprice Records – CAP 21646 Type: CD, Album Country: Sweden Date of released: 2001 Category: Jazz Style: Big Band. Magnus Lindgren - Paradise Open MP3 version. 1758 downloads at 31 mb/s. Magnus Lindgren - Paradise Open FLAC version.
Magnus Lindgren (born 13 August 1974 in Västerås, Sweden) is a Swedish jazz musician. He studied at the Västerås Music College. He then attended the Royal Swedish Academy of Music in Stockholm, Sweden, and began working with the Soul Enterprise. He began playing with Herbie Hancock at age 18, and formed his current quartet in 1997. He has also worked with James Ingram, Koop, Barbara Hendricks, Gregory Porter, Till Brönner, Nicola Conte, Marie Fredriksson, Ivan Lins and David Foster.
Magnus Lindgren, Paradise Open. by Magnus Lindgren - 9 Tracks - 1:18:36. Release date 01/01/2001.
|9||One For Bob||8:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Caprice Records
- Copyright (c) – Caprice Records
- Mixed At – Studio 3, Swedish Radio
- Recorded At – Jazzclub Fasching, Stockholm
- Alto Saxophone, Flute, Piccolo Flute, Alto Flute – Per "Ruskträsk" Johansson
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Bass Clarinet, Flute – Johan Hörlén
- Arranged By – Magnus Lindgren
- Baritone Saxophone, Bass Clarinet – Alberto Pinton
- Bass Trombone – Mattis Cederberg
- Double Bass – Fredrik Jonsson
- Drums – Jonas Holgersson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Daniel Karlsson , Mathias Algotsson (tracks: 2)
- Liner Notes – Magnus Lindgren
- Percussion – Alfredo Chacon
- Piano – Daniel Karlsson (tracks: 2), Mathias Algotsson
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Alto Flute – Karl-Martin Almqvist
- Tenor Saxophone, Clarinet, Flute – Jonas Kullhammar
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet, Conductor [Musical Director] – Magnus Lindgren
- Trombone – Karin Hammar, Magnus Svedberg, Peter Dahlgren
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Magnus Broo, Magnus Thorell, Patrik Skogh, Peter Asplund
- Written-By – Karl-Martin Almqvist (tracks: 5), Magnus Lindgren (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9)
NotesRecorded "live" at Jazzclub Fasching, Stockholm, August 23 and 24, 2001.
Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 7391782216462
- Barcode (printed): 7 391782 216462
- Rights Society: BIEM/NCB
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L553
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K3
- Matrix / Runout: [SONY DADC logo] A0100387533-0101 13 A0