Roger Taylor - Happiness ? download album
Happiness? is the third solo album by the English musician Roger Taylor, best known as the drummer for the band Queen. It was his first album since Queen's 1991 album Innuendo, and his first solo album since 1984's Strange Frontier. Writing of Roger Taylor's material spanned way before initial recording in 1993. Taylor, like his other band mates, were mourning the death of lead singer, Freddie Mercury
Happiness? Лицензиар: "Believe Music, UMG (от лица компании "Roger Taylor"); ABKCO Music, In. CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. Happiness? Лицензиар: Believe Music, UMG (от лица компании "Roger Taylor"); CMRRA, EMI Music Publishing. Touch the Sky. Исполнитель.
Complete your Roger Taylor collection. Happiness ? (Cass, Album, Unofficial). 7243 8 30059 1 8, PCSD 157. Roger Taylor.
Happiness? (album) - Queenpedia. com - A comprehensive Queen Discography, Queen Interviews, Queen History. Everything you need to know about Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon. Brian and Roger, however, remained committed to their music; the former finally completed his debut solo album, and went off on tour around the world to support it, remaining busy for an entire year. Roger, however, wasn't quite as eager as Brian to get back into music, spending a lot of his time contemplating his journey over his career while writing the occasional song or two. Finally, in 1993, Roger had written enough material to constitute the bulk of his third proper solo album, which he recorded at his home studio over the next few months.
Happiness? Roger Taylor. Released September 5, 1994. Happiness? Tracklist. 1. Nazis 1994 Lyrics.
More albums from Roger Taylor: The Lot by Roger Taylor. Roger Taylor’s Fun In Space by Roger Taylor. Electric Fire by Roger Taylor. Strange Frontier by Roger Taylor 2. Happiness.
Taylor's first official solo effort in ten years, Happiness? is a politically themed album that tackles various issues such as the rise of neo-Nazis ("Nazis 1994"), the plight of Third World peoples ("Revelation"), and political and religious hypocrisy ("The Key"). In large measure, Taylor has abandoned the upbeat rock that dominated his first solo efforts for a more produced record of ballads and mid-tempo tracks. And while the album sounds good, it's hard to come up with a truly memorable song here
Performer: Roger Taylor Album: Happiness? Label: Parlophone. Catalog 7243 8 30059 2 5 Style: Pop Rock, Classic Rock Year: 1994 Format: FLAC (image . ue) Bitrate: lossless. Roger Taylor, Happiness? Дисковод: PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-218L Adapter: 0 ID: 1. Режим чтения : Достоверность Использование точного потока : Да Отключение кэша аудио : Да Использование указателей C2 : Нет.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A4||Touch The Sky||5:04|
Arranged By, Drums, Piano, Synthesizer – YoshikiBass – Phil ChenEngineer [Assistant] – Mike Stock, Tal MillerGuitar – Jim CreganProducer, Written-By – Roger Taylor, YoshikiProgrammed By – Brad Buxer, Geoff GraceRecorded By – Mick GingRecorded By, Mixed By – Rich BreenStrings [Arrangement] – Dick MarxVocals – Roger Taylor
|B1||'You Had To Be There'||2:55|
|B3||Everybody Hurts Sometime||2:52|
|B5||Dear Mr. Murdoch||4:19|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nightjar Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Japan Music Agency Co. Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Cosford Mill
- Recorded At – One On One Studios
- Mastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Nightjar Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Extasy Music Publisher Co. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nightjar Productions Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – Catherine Porter (tracks: B3, B6)
- Bass – Phil Spalding (tracks: A2, A3, A6, B2, B6)
- Design – Richard Gray , Roger Taylor
- Engineer, Co-producer, Programmed By – Joshua J. Macrae (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
- Guitar – Jason Falloon (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6), Roger Taylor (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
- Management – Jim Beach
- Mastered By – Chris Blair
- Mixed By – Joshua J. Macrae (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6), Roger Taylor (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
- Photography By – George Taylor , Richard Gray , Simon Fowler
- Piano, Keyboards – Mike Crossley (tracks: A4, B2, B5, B6)
- Producer, Written-By, Drums, Vocals, Other [Stuff] – Roger Taylor (tracks: A1 to A4, A6 to B6)
NotesPrinted in Holland.
Photography by Art Directors Photo Library
'Everything exists in limited quantity, especially happiness'...Picasso
Dedicated to the Tasmaniam Tiger - Thylacinus Cynocephalus... but most especially for Freddie.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724383005949
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0299
|7243 8 30059 2 5, CDPCSD 157||Roger Taylor||Happiness ? (CD, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 8 30059 2 5, CDPCSD 157||Europe||1994|
|none||Roger Taylor||Happiness ? (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Roger Taylor)||none||Russia||Unknown|
|292||Roger Taylor||Happiness ? (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Super Sonic||292||Russia||1994|
|TOCP-8290||Roger Taylor = ロジャー・テイラー*||Roger Taylor = ロジャー・テイラー* - Happiness ? (CD, Album)||EMI||TOCP-8290||Japan||1994|
|E0546||Roger Taylor||Happiness ? (Cass)||Parlophone||E0546||Indonesia||1994|