Mutantes - Mutantes download album
Mutantes is the second album by the Brazilian tropicalia band Os Mutantes. The album was originally released in 1969 (see 1969 in music) and reissued in 1999 on Omplatten Records and again in 2006 by Omplatten's (and Polydor's) parent company, Universal Records
Two tracks, "O Relogio" and "Le Premier Bonheur du Jour," work through pastoral French pop, sounding closer to the Swingle Singers than Gilberto Gil.
Mutantes is the second album by the Brazilian tropicalia band Os Mutantes. The album was originally released in 1969 (see 1969 in music) and reissued in 1999 on Omplatten Records and again in 2006 by Omplatten's (and Polydor's) parent company, Universal Records. It shows a more polished approach than their first album, maintaining the sense of humour while keeping the experimental aspects, such as fusing different genres, studio trickery as well as using found objects and samples from television and movies.
Os Mutantes is the debut eponymous album by the Brazilian tropicalia band. It was originally released in 1968 by Polydor and influenced by traditional Brazilian music styles, as well as American and British bands. The album includes a cover of The Mamas & The Papas' "Once Was a Time I Thought", translated into "Tempo no Tempo", and a cover of "Le premier bonheur du jour", previously recorded by Françoise Hardy.
Os Mutantes : Mutantes,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Дата релиза Февраль 1969. Музыкальный стильPsychedelic Rock. Владельцы этого альбома0.
Mutantes é o segundo álbum de estúdio da banda brasileira de rock Os Mutantes, lançado, em LP, no dia 24 de fevereiro de 1969 pela gravadora Polydor. Em outubro de 2007, a revista Rolling Stone divulgou uma lista dos 100 maiores discos da música brasileira, na qual esse disco ocupa o 44° lugar.
Os Mutantes – Os Mutantes (1968) (Produced by Rogerio Duprat) The first Os Mutantes album, and probably the best. Begins with Panis et Circensis before heading into Minha Menina, quite simply one of the greatest pop songs ever written. Lively percussion, a ridiculously-loud fuzz guitar and a sing-along chorus of epic proportions makes it hard to resist.
|2||Não Vá Se Perder Por Aí|
|4||Dois Mil E Um|
|6||Fuga No II|
|7||Banho De Lua|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Omplatten Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Polymedia
- Record Company – PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc.
- Published By – Nnekwame Music
- Published By – Wb Music Corp., Inc.
- Published By – Musiclave
- Arranged By – Mutantes*
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Rogério Duprat
- Drums – Sir Ronaldo I Du Rancharia
- Keyboards, Synthesizer – Claudio (Régulus)*
- Liner Notes – Nelson Motta
- Written-By – A. Baptista* (tracks: 1, 5, 11), A. Dias Baptista* (tracks: 6), Arnaldo Baptista (tracks: B2), B. De Fillipini* (tracks: 7), D. Migliacci* (tracks: 7), F. Jorge* (tracks: 7), J. Dandurand* (tracks: 3), Os Mutantes (tracks: A3, B3, B4), R. Thadeu Da Silva* (tracks: 2), R. Lee* (tracks: 1, 4 to 6, 8, 1), R. Lafayette Loyola* (tracks: 2), S. Dias Baptista* (tracks: 1, 5), S. Dias* (tracks: 6), S. Baptista* (tracks: 8), T. Zé* (tracks: 4, 10)
NotesThis Compilation ℗1999 PolyGram Records, Inc. ©1999 Omplatten Ltd. Manufactured by PolyMedia, a division of PolyGram Group Distribution, Inc., 825 Eighth Avenue, New York, NY 10019
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 67336 00022 9
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|LPNG 44.026||Mutantes*||Mutantes (LP, Album, Mono)||Polydor||LPNG 44.026||Brazil||1969|
|825 886-1||Mutantes*||Mutantes (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, 180)||Polydor||825 886-1||US||2009|
|900211||Mutantes*||Mutantes (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Vinyl Lovers||900211||Europe||2008|
|LPNG 44 026, B0012024-01||Mutantes*||Mutantes (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor, Polydor||LPNG 44 026, B0012024-01||US||Unknown|
|825886 1, 825 886-1||Mutantes*||Mutantes (LP, Album, RE)||Polyfar, Polyfar, Baratos Afins, Baratos Afins||825886 1, 825 886-1||Brazil||1986|