The Doobie Brothers - Best Of The Doobies - Volume II download album
Best Of The Doobies - Volume II (Cass, Comp). Best Of The Doobie Volume II (CD, Comp, RE). Warner Archives.
Best of the Doobies, Vol. II" was a compilation album by The Doobie Brothers released in November 1981. The album was released with 10 tracks, all of them singles from albums released before 1981. The album went Gold in the . and peaked at on Billboard 200 chart. Little Darling (I Need You)" (Marvin Gaye cover, from the album Livin' on the Fault Line). Echoes of Love" Written by Patrick Simmons, Willie Mitchell, and Earl Randel (from the album Livin' on the Fault Line).
Complete your The Doobie Brothers collection.
Features Song Lyrics for The Doobie Brothers's Best of The Doobies, Volume II album. The Doobie Brothers Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.
This is the era when Tom Johnston slowly backed out of the group, leaving after Livin', and Michael McDonald became the Doobies' frontman, so this is when the band sounded softer and soulful, less concentrated on the boogie
Best of The Doobies Volume II. Studio album by The Doobie Brothers. The Doobie Brothers chronology. One Step Closer (1980)One Step Closer1980. Best of The Doobies Volume II (1981). Farewell Tour (1983)Farewell Tour1983. Best of The Doobies Volume II is a compilation album by the rock band The Doobie Brothers, released in 1981. Little Darling (I Need You). You Belong to Me. One Step Closer.
By The Doobie Brothers. PLAY ALL. Best Of the Doobies Volume II. Released by Warner Music Group Jun 1995 10 Tracks. By The Doobie Brothers.
Compilation album by The Doobie Brothers. What a Fool Believes. Dependin' on You. Here to Love You. One by One. Real Love.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Little Darling (I Need You)
Written-By – Eddie Holland, Lamont Dozier And Brian Holland*
|A2||Echoes Of Love
Written-By – Earl Randle, Patrick Simmons, Willie Mitchell
|A3||You Belong To Me
Written-By – Carly Simon, Michael McDonald
|A4||One Step Closer
Written-By – Carlene Carter, John McFee, Keith Knudsen
|A5||What A Fool Believes
Written-By – Kenny Loggins, Michael McDonald
|B1||Dependin' On You
Written-By – Michael McDonald, Patrick Simmons
|B2||Here To Love You
Written-By – Michael McDonald
|B3||One By One
Written-By – Bobby Lakind, Michael McDonald
Written-By – Michael McDonald, Patrick Henderson
|B5||Minute By Minute
Written-By – Lester Abrams, Michael McDonald
- Record Company – Columbia House
- Licensed To – Columbia House
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Published By – Stone Agate Music Division
- Published By – Soquel Songs
- Published By – Jec Publishing Co.
- Published By – Snug Music
- Published By – C'Est Music
- Published By – Noodle Tunes
- Published By – Long Tooth Music
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Carlooney Tunes
- Published By – Milk Money Music
- Published By – Conga Din Tunes
- Published By – Tauripin Tunes
- Published By – April Music
- Published By – Monosteri Music
- Published By – Loresta Music
- Recorded At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Warner Bros. Recording Studios
- Art Direction, Design – Ria L. Shapiro*, Sue Reilly
- Bass, Vocals – Willie Weeks
- Congas, Vocals – Bobby Lakind
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Joan Vallejo
- Drums, Vibraphone, Marimba – Chet McCracken
- Drums, Vocals – Keith Knudsen
- Engineer – Donn Landee (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B2, B5), Jim Isaacson (tracks: A4, B3, B4)
- Guitar, Vocals – John McFee, Patrick Simmons
- Illustration – Stan Watts
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals – Michael McDonald
- Management – Bruce Cohn
- Mastered By – Bobby Hata
- Photography By – Norman Seeff
- Producer – Ted Templeman
- Saxophone, Organ, Vocals – Cornelius Bumpus
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A stamped): BSK-1-3612-1B COLUMBIA NY C
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): BSK-2-3612-1AB P
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|BSK 3612||The Doobie Brothers||Best Of The Doobies Volume II (LP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||BSK 3612||US||1981|
|P-6479W||The Doobie Brothers||Best Of The Doobies - Volume II (LP, Comp, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||P-6479W||Japan||1981|
|M5-3612||The Doobie Brothers||Best Of The Doobies Volume II (Cass, Comp, Club)||Warner Bros. Records||M5-3612||Canada||1981|
|WB K 56956||The Doobie Brothers||Best Of The Doobies Volume II (LP, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||WB K 56956||Germany||1981|
|K 456 956||The Doobie Brothers||Best Of The Doobies - Volume II (Cass, Comp)||Warner Bros. Records||K 456 956||Europe||1981|