Erasure - Nightbird download album
Nightbird is the eleventh full-length studio album by the British synthpop band Erasure. Produced by Erasure, it was released on 24 January 2005 by Mute Records in the UK and on 25 January 2005 in the .
Nightbird - Полная Версия (CDr, Album, Unofficial). Sound Plus (2). BCS1552. I've been listening to it non-stop since the album came out. With the additional background vocals of Jill Walsh, it again brings Andy's full vocal range to the surface. You can sense the duality of angst/relief in his voice, while listening to the heartfelt lyrics.
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Erasure collection. The best release since "I Say I Say I Say". Very melodic, many nuances, very well produced record.
Erasure information service. Content coming soon! NEWS ADDED: January 24th, 2005.
By: Erasure (2005, Electronic). More albums from Erasure: Live At Short Circuit, The Roundhouse, London 14/05/11 by Erasure. Union Street by Erasure. Other People’s Songs by Erasure. View all albums . About.
Nightbird (Erasure album). Singer Andy Bell's revelation that he was HIV-positive just prior to the album's release shed new meaning on the songs' introspective and sometimes melancholy lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Here I Go Impossible Again||3:43|
|3||Let's Take One More Rocket To The Moon||4:48|
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Steve Walsh
|5||I'll Be There||3:23|
|6||Because Our Love Is Real||3:42|
|7||Don't Say You Love Me||4:03|
|8||All This Time Still Falling Out Of Love
Mixed By – Mark Saunders, Vince Clarke
|9||I Broke It All In Two||3:42|
|11||I Bet You're Mad At Me||4:04|
- Manufactured By – Videolar S.A.
- Distributed By – EMI Music Brasil Ltda.
- Record Company – EMI Music Brasil Ltda.
- Backing Vocals [Additional] – Jill Walsh (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9)
- Design – Robert Ryan
- Edited By [Additional Vocal Editing] – Nick Cipriano
- Engineer [Assistant And Additional Engineering At The Pierce Rooms] – Mark Reily
- Engineer [Assistant At The Instrument] – Anne Carruthers, David Williams*, David Taylor
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Mixed By – Tom Elmhirst (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Photography By – Des Willie
- Photography By [Retouching] – Angus Muir
- Producer – Erasure
- Producer [Additional Vocal Production] – Jill Walsh
- Producer [Vocals], Recorded By [Vocals] – Steve Walsh
- Programmed By – Erasure, Jon Collyer
- Vocals, Backing Vocals – Andy Bell
- Written-By – Clarke/Bell
NotesMixed at The Pierce Rooms and The Instrument, exept 8 mixed at Beat360. Vocals produced and recorded at Union Street Recording, Brooklyn, NY.
Mastered at Sterling Sound.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 724387 557505 >
|CDStumm245, 0724387557505||Erasure||Nightbird (CD, Album, Enh)||Mute, Mute||CDStumm245, 0724387557505||UK & Europe||2005|
|BCS1552||Erasure||Nightbird - Полная Версия (CDr, Album, Unofficial)||Sound Plus||BCS1552||Russia||2005|
|BAL-NEO-864||Erasure||Nightbird (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Sony Music||BAL-NEO-864||Russia||2005|
|CDStumm245, 0724387557505||Erasure||Nightbird (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Mute , Mute||CDStumm245, 0724387557505||2005|
|CDStumm245, 0724387557505||Erasure||Nightbird (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Mute , Mute||CDStumm245, 0724387557505||Russia||2005|