Anthrax - The Greater Of Two Evils download album
Complete your Anthrax collection.
Produced by Anthrax Recorded at Avatar Studios NYC January 24&25, 2004 Mixed at Millbrook Sound Studios by Rob Caggiano for Scarp 60 Productions Engineered by Anthony Ruotolo, Rob Caggiano & Michael Rich Additional engineering by Joey Vera Mastered by UE Nastasi at Sterling Sound Cover art & Art Direction by Shepard Fairey & Chris Peasley Graphic design by Brent "The Procreator' Thompson Back booklet Photograph.
The Greater of Two Evils is an album by American thrash metal band Anthrax. The album was released in November 2004 (2004 in music) on the Sanctuary record label. The album is made up of fourteen songs from the band's early era that were first released between 1983 and 1990. These tracks have been re-recorded by Anthrax's 2004 lineup, with vocalist John Bush recording new version of songs originally sung by Neil Turbin and Joey Belladonna.
So writes Scott Ian in the liners to The Greater of Two Evils, Anthrax's tribute to their past, their fans, and their present tense. But Two Evils also unites the band's early creative zenith with the resurgent promise of 2003's We've Come for You All. That album wasn't a comeback, since Anthrax had never really left. But it was definitely a return to form after a few years spent casting around for direction.
The Greater of the Lesser. Songs from "Fistful of Metal" (1984), "Spreading the Disease" (1985), "Among the Living" (1987), "State of Euphoria" (1988), and "Persistence of Time" (1990), recorded "live" in the studio over the course of two days.
They wrapped up all the recording in two days, which I think is pretty impressive, given that these songs were not written for John Bush, and there is a considerable amount of tweaking in each song, from altered vocal deliveries to changes to the accompanying instrumentation. But how did it actually end up". Rob Caggiano, the modern-day Anthrax guitarist, often plays altered solos or leads than those found in the original versions. This adds a different spin to many songs, and keeps them from sounding like forced, generic covers. The album only has one true downfall, that goes beyond any John Bush bias or just not liking Anthrax. And that would be the aforementioned guitar solos. They sound hollow and have relatively little heaviness.
Anthrax - Music Of Mass Destruction (2004). Anthrax - The Greater Of Two Evils + Bonus CD (2004). Anthrax - Stomp 442 (1995). Anthrax - Live: The Island Years (1994). Уважаемый посетитель, Вы зашли на сайт как незарегистрированный пользователь. Для скачивания альбомов регистрация не требуется, однако чтобы иметь возможность выкладывать свои альбомы и оставлять отзывы - необходимо зарегистрироваться.
|2||Metal Thrashing Mad||2:47|
|3||Caught In A Mosh||5:27|
|5||Among The Living||5:52|
|6||Keep It In The Family||7:24|
|10||I Am The Law||6:03|
|11||Belly Of The Beast||5:41|
|13||Be All End All||6:28|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Licensed To – Sanctuary Records Group Inc.
- Licensed From – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Manufactured By – BMG Distribution
- Distributed By – BMG Distribution
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct – D 160398
- Licensed To – BMG Direct
- Recorded At – Avatar Studios
- Mixed At – Millbrook Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Made By – UML
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Frank Bello
- Cover, Art Direction – Chris Peasley, Shepard Fairey
- Crew – Barry Johnson , Bob "Skinny" Fenelon*, Brian James , Dante Renzi, Doug Swartz, Jaime Uertz, Jay Phebus, Jeff Adkins, Jim Chinni, Louis Lovely, Mark "Spuds" McDonagh*, Mohrshead, Randy Hawkins, Sean "Big Red" Johnson*, Steve Belau, Tom Tunney
- Crew [N.F.S.T. Street Team Leader] – Ben Porter , Danny Gombert, Justin DelPrince*, Tad Snide, Wade Methven
- Design [Graphic] – Brent "The Procreator" Thompson*
- Drums – Charlie Benante
- Engineer – Anthony Ruotolo, Michael Rich
- Engineer [Additional] – Joey Vera
- Legal [Representation] – Evan Freifeld, Felcher & Freifeld, LLP
- Legal [Worldwide Representation] – Dave Kirby , Mike Monterulo, Paul Ryan , The Agency Group
- Liner Notes – Brian Posehn, Scott*
- Management – Izvor Zivkovic, John Eaton , Jonathan Cohen , Zen Media Group
- Management [Business] – Berdon LLP, Michael Mitnick
- Mastered By – UE Nastasi
- Photography By [Back Booklet] – David Ungar
- Producer – Anthrax
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Ian
- Rhythm Guitar, Lead Guitar, Mixed By, Engineer – Rob Caggiano
- Vocals – John Bush
NotesTrack 14.2 and 14.3 are bonus/hidden tracks, however 14.2 is merely a clip of "Lone Justice" played backwards.
Made in the USA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 060 768 47092 01$ D UNIVERSAL [Logo]
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 060 768 47092 01$ H UNIVERSAL [Logo]
- Pressing Plant ID (Inner ring): MADE IN USA BY UML
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 2): IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 0321
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0355
|NB 1274-1, 27361 12741||Anthrax||The Greater Of Two Evils (2xLP, Album)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 1274-1, 27361 12741||Germany||2004|
|06076-84709-2||Anthrax||The Greater Of Two Evils (CD, Album)||Sanctuary Records||06076-84709-2||Malaysia||2004|
|06076-84709-2||Anthrax||The Greater Of Two Evils (CD, Album)||EMI, Sanctuary Records||06076-84709-2||Canada||2004|
|VICP-62639||Anthrax||The Greater Of Two Evils (CD, Album)||Victor||VICP-62639||Japan||2004|
|CD 04-972||Anthrax||The Greater Of Two Evils (CD, Album)||Irond||CD 04-972||Russia||2005|