Fats Waller & His Rhythm - Fats Waller And His Rhythm 1934 To 1936 download album
This two-CD set has the first 42 recordings of Fats Waller with his Rhythm. The brilliant stride pianist/vocalist/ became very popular due to these 1934-35 recordings which feature either Herman Autrey or Bill Coleman on trumpet, Gene Sedric, Ben Whitted, Mezz Mezzrow or Rudy Powell on reeds, guitarist Al Casey and a rhythm section. All of Waller's Victor recordings have been reissued on CD and this two-fer (which includes such memorable numbers as "A Porter's Love Song to a Chambermaid," "Serenade for a Wealthy Widow," "How Can You Face.
I'm a Hundred Percent for You Lyrics. 2. It's a Sin to Tell a Lie Lyrics. Fats Waller and his Rhythm Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Fats Waller And His Rhythm Lyrics.
Complete your Fats Waller & His Rhythm collection.
Fats Waller recorded hundreds and hundreds of songs between 1922 and 1943. Since the introduction of compact disc technology during the 1980s there has arisen a veritable forest of Waller compilations through which some may find it difficult to navigate. Not everyone seeks to collect and collate his complete works
Weitere Artikel von Fats Waller. Fats Waller: The Centennial Collection CD&DVD Art-Nr. Fats Waller: Yacht Club Swing & Other Radio Rarities Art-Nr.
Listen free to Fats Waller & His Rhythm – 1934 To 1936 (Lulu's Back in Town, It's a Sin to Tell a Lie and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Connect to this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Lulu's Back In Town
Written-By – Dubin*, Warren*
|A2||It's A Sin To Tell A Lie
Written-By – Mayhew*
|A3||Whose Honey Are You?
Written-By – Gillespie*, Coots*
|A4||Somebody Stole My Gal
Written-By – Wood*
|A5||What's The Reason?
Lyrics By – Poe*, Grier*Music By – Hatch*, Tomlin*
Written-By – Razaf*, Berry*
|A7||I'm Growing Fonder Of You
Written-By – Meyer*, Young*, Wendling*
Written-By – Young*, Ager*
|A9||If It Isn't Love
Written-By – Burton*, Jason*
|B1||(Oh Susannah) Dusts Off That Old Piana
Written-By – Marks*, Caesar*, Lerner*
|B2||There's Going To Be The Devil To Pay
Written-By – Heuston*, Emmerich*
|B3||Take It Easy
Written-By – Fields*, McHugh*
|B4||Swing The Jingle Bells
Written-By – Hancock*
|B5||Big Chief De Sota
Written-By – Razaf*, Arbelo*
Written-By – Razaf*, Waller*, Immerman*
|B7||The Curse Of An Aching Heart
Written-By – Paintadosi*, Fink*
|B8||Have A Little Dream On Me
Written-By – Rose*, Murray*, Baxter*
|B9||Bye Bye Baby
Written-By – Handman*, Hirsch*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Australian Broadcasting Corporation
- Clarinet, Alto Saxophone – Everard Stephen 'Rudy' Powell* (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B3)
- Clarinet, Tenor Saxophone – Eugene P. 'Honey Bear' Sedric* (tracks: A2, A5, A6, A7 to A9, B4 to B9)
- Compiled By, Engineer [Stereo Reccreations] – Robert Parker
- Double Bass – William 'Billy' Taylor* (tracks: A7 to A9, B6, B8), Charles 'Fatman' Turner* (tracks: A1, A3 to A6, B1 to B5, B7, B9)
- Drums – Arnold Bolden (tracks: A2, A4, A6, B2, B3, B5), Wilmore 'Slick' Jones* (tracks: B4, B7, B9)
- Drums, Vibraphone – Harry Dial (tracks: A1, A3, A5, A7 to B1, B6, B8)
- Guitar – Albert Aloysius 'Al' Casey* (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to to B1, B4 to B9), James Smith* (tracks: A4, B2, B3)
- Mastered By [Disc Cutting] – Warren Barnett
- Piano, Celesta, Vocals – Thomas Wright 'Fats' Waller*
- Trumpet – William Johnson 'Bill' Coleman* (tracks: A7 to A9, B6), Herman Autrey (tracks: A1 to A6, B1 to B5, B7, B9)
NotesPart of Robert Parker's "The Golden Years In Digital Stereo" series.
Stereo synthesised from 78 r.p.m. source material by process developed by Robert Parker.
Ⓟ&© 1988 Australian Broadcasting Corporation
|REB 684||Fats Waller & His Rhythm||1934 To 1936 (LP, Comp)||BBC||REB 684||Australia||1988|
|836 048-1||Fats Waller & His Rhythm||Fats Waller And His Rhythm 1934 To 1936 (LP, Comp)||ABC Records||836 048-1||Australia||1988|
|CD 684||Fats Waller & His Rhythm||1934 To 1936 (CD, Comp, RM)||BBC||CD 684||UK||1988|
|BBC CD 684||Fats Waller & His Rhythm||1934 To 1936 (CD, Comp)||BBC||BBC CD 684||Australia||1988|