Suzanne Vega - Suzanne Vega download album
American singer-songwriter, born July 11, 1959 in Santa Monica, California, US.
Suzanne Vega is the 1985 debut album by Suzanne Vega. It was well-received by music journalists in the . and reached platinum status in the United Kingdom. Produced by Lenny Kaye and Steve Addabbo, the songs feature Vega's acoustic guitar in straightforward arrangements. A video was released for the album's song "Marlene on the Wall", which went into MTV and VH1's rotations.
Слушайте Suzanne Vega и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистрации. Tom's Diner (Reprise) - Suzanne Vega. Small Blue Thing - Suzanne Vega. Book Of Dreams - Suzanne Vega. Marlene On The Wall - Suzanne Vega. Rosemary - Suzanne Vega.
3. Marlene on the Wall. 5. 9. ° F. 6. Small Blue Thing. 7. Blood Makes Noise. Retrospective: the Best of Suzanne Vega. Compilation, 2003, Universal Music Group, A And M Records, Interscope Records. 2. Tom's Diner - (from "Tom's Diner", with DNA). 3.
Like Cohen, Vega observes the world in poetic metaphor, her cold urban landscapes reflecting a troubled sense of love and loss. The key track is "Small Blue Thing," in which the singer pictures herself as an object "Like a marble/or an eye," "made of china/made of glass," "lost inside your pocket," and "turning in your hand.
The 2014 album 'Tales from the Realm of the Queen of Pentacles' was Suzanne's first appearance within the UK top 40 for over twenty years. The songwriter has continued to consistently release albums and tour her material over this time and the lack of chart success has never seemed to alter or affect her songwriting or musical style. I’ve been a fan of Suzanne Vega, an alternative rock musician, since I first heard her song "Luka," a song about an abused child which was really quite touching
Suzanne Vega (born Suzanne Nadine Vega on 11 July 1959 in Santa Monica, California) is an American singer-songwriter noted for her eclectic folk-inspired music. Two of Vega's songs (both from her second album Solitude Standing, 1987) reached the top 10 of various international chart listings: " Luka" and "Tom's Diner". Though born in California, Vega has lived most of her life in New York City.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Bass [Vertical] – Paul Dugan
|A3||Marlene On The Wall||3:37|
|A4||Small Blue Thing||3:53|
Arranged By [Strings] – Peter GordonCello – Maxine NeumanGuitar [Synclavier] – John MahoneyViolin – Shem Guibbory
Arranged By, Co-producer – Steven MillerPercussion – Roger SquiteroSynthesizer – Mark IshamViolin [Electric] – Darol Anger
|B3||The Queen And The Soldier
Acoustic Guitar [12-string] – Steve AddabboPiano, Organ – C.P. Roth*
Guitar [Electric Slide Guitar] – Frank Christian
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records (NZ) Ltd.
- Acoustic Guitar – Frank Christian (tracks: A2, B4)
- Artwork By [Album Design] – Corey & Company
- Backing Vocals – Steve Addabbo (tracks: A4, A5, B2)
- Bass – Frank Gravis (tracks: A3, A5, B5), Paul Dugan (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B3, B4)
- Drums – Sue Evans (tracks: A3, A5, B1, B5)
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Rhonda Schoen
- Electric Guitar – Jon Gordon (tracks: A1 to A5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Geoff Keehn, Kurt Upper, Larry Decarmine
- Executive-Producer – Ronald K. Fierstein
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Percussion – Sue Evans (tracks: A4, B5)
- Photography By [Cover] – Charles Reilly
- Photography By [Sleeve] – Matthew Vega
- Producer – Lenny Kaye
- Producer, Engineer – Steve Addabbo
- Songwriter, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Suzanne Vega
- Synthesizer – C.P. Roth* (tracks: A1 to A5, B4)
NotesMade In New Zealand on labels.
Includes lyric insert
|CDA 5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (CD, Album)||A&M Records||CDA 5072||UK||1985|
|CS-5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (Cass, Album, CrO)||A&M Records||CS-5072||Canada||1985|
|PCCY-10103||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (CD, Album, RE)||A&M Records||PCCY-10103||Japan||1990|
|SP-5072, VPLP 006||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (LP, Album, Ltd, RE, 180)||A&M Records, Vivante Productions, Speakers Corner Records||SP-5072, VPLP 006||UK, Europe & US||2000|
|SP6-5072, SP-6-5072||Suzanne Vega||Suzanne Vega (LP, Album, Ele)||A&M Records, A&M Records||SP6-5072, SP-6-5072||US||1985|