Days Are Nights - Sounds Of The End download album
Days are Nights, brazilian darkwave band that sings mainly in portuguese (despite their name being in english). As they've described their music in MySpace, "Days are Nights is a musical project that recognizes nowadays darkness, but is still able to see beauty. Therefore our sound is dark and beautiful, reflecting our days, which are the last". In August 2006 the band releases its first album, "Sounds of the end".
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label 80's Records (catalog number none). This album was released in 2006 year. The album included the following session artists: Bass.
Includes unlimited streaming of Sounds Of The Olden Days via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Looking to the - horizon's end. There are no clouds, - after the rain. The sunset's golden light - falls to the fen as our closest star - is gone again. when the memories were - blurry and rotten your name has never - been forgotten Next to the ancient - tombs i stood. And signs i've made - with stone and wood. For my darkest trip in my mind's open sea. Watery nights, with ropes and sails and creatures. Creatures of the "everything" and "nothing"
40 Days 40 Nights (06:01) 07. Time (04:31) 08. Garden City Times (04:08) 0. Donation to replenish the collection of the site and its further development.
Days are Nights, brazilian darkwave band that sings mainly in portuguese (despite their name being in english).
All Days Are Nights: Songs for Lulu is the sixth studio album by Canadian-American singer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright, first released in Canada through Decca Records on March 23, 2010. The album was produced by Wainwright (with Pierre Marchand on three tracks), and mixed by Marchand, who produced Wainwright's second album, Poses (2001). All Days Are Nights is Wainwright's first release since the death of his mother, folk singer Kate McGarrigle, who died from cancer in January 2010
Nights in white satin, never reaching the end, Letters I've written, never meaning to send Beauty I've always missed, with these eyes before Just what the truth is, I can't say anymore. Was released in 1967 as part of the Moody Blues classic concept album Days of Future Passed. This is the last song of the concept album, which follows the course of a day, jumping between people and places to capture the typical day. The song documents the heightened emotions and intimacy of dusk/early night-time. Mike Pinder’s Mellotron MKII sampler provided the orchestral sounds in the song’s main body. Who spoke the late lament?
|1||Still There Are Flowers||4:49|
|3||The Night Makes Me Feel Better||5:01|
|4||Gott Von Ebarmen||6:41|
|6||Sound Of The End||2:21|
|7||Pra Você Refletir||5:21|
|8||Canção Dos Mortos||4:46|
|10||Dançando Em Meio A Guerra||4:09|
- Bass – Dennis 80's (tracks: 7, 10)
- Directed By – Cledson, Dennis 80's
- Electric Guitar – Brunno Santos (tracks: 5,7,8), Dennis 80's (tracks: 2), Lucas Caire (tracks: 9)
- Graphics – Cledson Rocha
- Guitar – Lucas Caire (tracks: 8)
- Lead Vocals – Brunno Santos (tracks: 8), Dennis 80's (tracks: 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11), Lucas Caire (tracks: 8)
- Lyrics By – Dennis 80's (tracks: 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10,11), R.A.S (tracks: 4)
- Music By – Brunno Santos (tracks: 9), Cledson Rocha (tracks: 11), Dennis 80's (tracks: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11), Lucas Caire (tracks: 9), R.A.S (tracks: 4), Rod Silva (tracks: 11), Sanian (tracks: 3)
- Programmed By – Dennis 80's (tracks: 2)
- Synthesizer – Dennis 80's (tracks: 2), Rod Silva (tracks: 11)
- Voice – Cledson Rocha (tracks: 11), R.A.S (tracks: 4), Rod Silva (tracks: 11), Sanian (tracks: 3)
Apoio: Mortifera Zine - Arte, Cultura e Estilo