Smash - Smash download album
Smash is the third studio album by American punk rock band the Offspring, released on April 8, 1994 by Epitaph Records. After touring in support of their previous album Ignition (1992), the band recorded their next album over two months at Track Record in North Hollywood, California. Smash was the band's final studio album to be produced by Thom Wilson, who had worked with them since their 1989 eponymous debut.
The Offspring Smash Full Album. WMG (от лица компании "Epitaph - ADA"); Abramus Digital, LatinAutor, Audiam (Publishing), UMPI, LatinAutor - SonyATV, AMRA, CMRRA, UBEM, Sony ATV Publishing" и другие авторские общества (12).
Label: Source Records (4) – SOR-3083. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. This album was previously released in 1977 as Pall Mall Groove by Hot-Ice. Rights Society: ASCAP.
Smash Mouth is an American rock band from San Jose, California, formed in 1994.
The Smash album labels were all variations on one another. All were a red-orange color with black print, with the Smash logo at the top. The first labels had a large logo on both mono and stereo. Earliest albums (far left) had small print around the top of the label which read: "Distributed by MERCURY RECORD CORPORATION, Chicago, . Later (near left), the fine print was around the bottom of the label: "Smash Records - Vendor: Mercury Record Corporation. The 1980s revival of the Smash imprint by PolyGram used the label shown at near left. We would appreciate any additions or corrections to this discography. Just send them to us via e-mail.
Tab, sheets, scores to song 'Smash (album)' of performer (composer) Offspring. Maybe, there are some variants. Please, check the variant's list. Offspring Smash Album.
Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Smash Hits Of The '80s & '90s (2009).
Smash is the third studio album by American punk rock band The Offspring, released on April 8, 1994 through Epitaph Records. The album was the band's last collaboration with record producer Thom Wilson, who produced their previous two albums, and also their last release on Epitaph (however, that label released their next album in Europe).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Pall Mall Groove
Percussion – Phillip IngramRhythm Guitar – M.C. (Dr. Q) Clark*Written-By – Bernd Lichters, Greg Williams*, Sylvester Williams
Written-By – Darnell Wyrick
|A3||I'm Gonna Give (My Whole Life To Music)
Written-By – Arnett Hayes, Darnell Wyrick
|A4||Don't Waste My Time
Written-By – T.C. Brown
|B1||Where's The Party
Written-By – Tommy De Barge*
Written-By – Arnett Hayes, Greg Williams*, T.C. Brown
|B3||Please Don't Let Me Go
Written-By – Bobby De Barge*
Written-By – Jody Sims, Stanley Brown
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Source Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Source Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Aroma Music, Inc.
- Published By – Karronnie Musik
- Published By – Very Own Music
- Recorded At – Owl Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Mastered At – MCA Whitney Recording Studios
- Art Direction – Eleven Twenty-Four Design*, Art Sims
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Jody Sims
- Engineer [Re-mix] – Peter Haden, Roger Dollarhide
- Engineer [Recording] – Alex Vertikoff, Tom Murphy
- Illustration – Bill Stout*
- Liner Notes – Logan H. Westbrooks
- Mastered By – Ed Schreyer*
- Producer – Bernd Lichters, Darnell Wyrick, Greg Williams*, Jody Sims
- Soprano Saxophone, Alto Saxophone – Stanley Hood
- Vocals, Electric Bass [Fender], Backing Vocals – Tommy DeBarge*
- Vocals, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Bobby DeBarge
- Vocals, Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Backing Vocals – Stanley Brown
- Vocals, Organ [B-3], Clavinet, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Arnett Hayes
- Vocals, Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Flute, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Darnell Wyrick
- Vocals, Trumpet, Organ [B-3], Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Gregory Williams
NotesAll selections are Aroma Music, Inc. (ASCAP) / Karronnie Musik (ASCAP) except Funk Freak, Very Own Music (BMI)
Recording studio: Owl Recording Studio, Columbus, OH.
Re-Mix studio: Paramount Recording Studios, Hollywood, CA.
Mastering studio: MCA-Whitney, Glendale, CA.
℗ 1979 Source Records, Inc.
© 1979 Source Records, Inc.
Mfd. and Distr. by MCA Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
This album was previously released in 1977 as Pall Mall Groove by Hot-Ice
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): MCA1715
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): MCA1716
|2417 111||Hot-Ice||Pall Mall Groove (LP, Album)||Polydor||2417 111||Germany||1977|
|SOR 2083||Smash||Smash (LP, Album)||Source Records||SOR 2083||Canada||1979|
|SOR-3083||Smash||Smash (LP, Album, Glo)||Source Records||SOR-3083||US||1979|