Haino / Hano / Brötzmann - Shadows = 影 download album
- Performer: Haino
- Title: Shadows = 影
- Genre: Jazz
- Formats: AU MP3 DXD XM AA ADX MP1
- Released: 2000
- Style: Free Jazz, Free Improvisation
- MP3 album: 1126 mb
- FLAC album: 1708 mb
- Rating: 4.9/5
- Votes: 125
1 Shadows Part 1 25:25 2 Shadows Part 2 7:21 3 Shadows Part 3 12:49 4 A Silhouette 9:17 5 Encore 2:01. Drums, Horns – Shoji Hano Electric Guitar, Voice – Keiji Haino Tenor Saxophone, Tárogató, Clarinet – Peter Brötzmann. DIW Records – DIW-938 (Japan). Recorded live at Schlachthof Wels in Wels, Austria on March 31, 2000. Thanks to snobb for the addition. No release results found : showing artist results instead.
Peter Brötzmann, Keiji Haino, Shoji Hano.
Lyrics & chords of Peter Brötzmann, Keiji Haino & Shoji Hano. Shadows (影) was improvised live by the three-piece of Peter Brötzmann (sax), 灰野敬二 (Keiji Haino, guitar/ vox) and 羽野昌二. Shadows (影) was improvised live by the three-piece of Peter Brötzmann (sax), 灰野敬二 (Keiji Haino, guitar/ vox) and 羽野昌二 (Shoji Hano, drums) in Austria, March 2000. Brötzmann and Haino had previously produced the album 進化してゆく恥じらい 或いは加速する原罪 (Evolving Blush Or Driving Original Sin) together in 1996 (see Peter Brötzmann、灰野敬二).
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label DIW Records (catalog number DIW-938). This album was released in 2000-09-00 year. Format of the release is. CD, Album.
Listen to music from Keiji Haino/Peter Brötzmann like Track 1, Track 5 & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Keiji Haino/Peter Brötzmann. A set of duos for saxophone and vocals that sets the standard for improvisational chaos eruptions and all-acoustic shard exploration.
|Shadows = 幻影|
- Record Company – DIW Records
- Distributed By – Disk Union
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disk Union
- Copyright (c) – Disk Union
- Recorded At – Alter Schl8hof, Wels
- Mastered At – Bunkamura Studio
- Composed By, Cover, Design Concept – K. Haino*, P. Brotzmann*, S. Hano*
- Drums, Horns [Bamboo Horn] – Shoji Hano
- Electric Guitar, Voice – Keiji Haino
- Executive-Producer – Yoshiyuki Sato
- Liner Notes – Shoji Hano
- Liner Notes [English Translation] – Cathy Fishman, Yoshiyuki Suzuki
- Mastered By [Final Mastering] – Junji Koizumi
- Producer – S. Hano*
- Tárogató, Clarinet [A-Clarinet], Tenor Saxophone – Peter Brotzmann*
NotesRecorded live at Schlachthof Wels in Wels, Austria on March 31, 2000. Mastered at Bunkamura Studios on 21 June 2000.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (On obi): 4 988044 009387
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): DIW-938
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L711
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1X04