The Foreshadowing - Second World download album
From September 2011 to February 2012 The Foreshadowing completed their third act of apocalypse saga Second World, and it was released on April 20, 2012, under Cyclone Empire Records once again. Second World combines cinematic atmospheres with doom metal riffs. The album was mixed and mastered by Dan Swanö at Unisound Studios (Orebro, Sweden), while well-known artist Travis Smith worked on the album illustrations and design.
Artist: The Foreshadowing. Style: Gothic Doom Metal. Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC. Previously on NewAlbumReleases. net: April 22, 2016 - The Foreshadowing – Seven Heads Ten Horns (2016)
The Foreshadowing Second World The Foreshadowing discography (main). Seven Heads Ten Horns (2016). The Foreshadowing discography (all).
Here imprisoned in the fisrt world A place full of lost souls There's a ripped world for everyone That's showing our feeling inside Send me your soul With a letter To the second world Send me your body With a letter For a second time Then follow me on to Gravitate Like satellites, and we Try to recall The old days
Artists The Foreshadowing Second World. This album has an average beat per minute of 115 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 100/130 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Second World.
The Foreshadowing retreads the same ground over the next ten tracks and 55 minutes, and the rest of the album passes by in an indistinguishable display of tedious gothic excess. Airy keyboard pads dominate much of the album’s instrumentation, leaving the guitars doomed to plod on with repetitive, samey riffs in an awkward and tenuous limbo. Aside from that, there’s not really that much I can recommend about Second World if pompous and bombastic goth metal isn’t your thing. This record could really be something special if The Foreshadowing saw fit to mix up their formula a bit here and there – and it’d really be something special if they entertained the thought, just for a moment, that someone else might find them utterly ridiculous – but I guess they were content enough with wallowing in their own self-pity for an entire.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Lyrics By – M. Benevento*
Music By – A. Chiodetti*
|3||The Forsaken Son||4:41|
Lyrics By – M. Benevento*
|7||Reverie Is A Tyrant||5:16|
|10||Friends Of Pain||4:01|
- Licensed From – Cyclone Empire
- Recorded At – Outer Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Temple Of Noise Studios
- Mixed At – Unisound
- Mastered At – Unisound
- Artwork – Travis Smith
- Artwork [Band Logo] – Fabio Timpanaro
- Artwork [Skin Art] – Roberto Borsi
- Bass – Francesco Giulianelli
- Choir [Gregorian Chants] – Musical Theatre Academy Of Rome
- Directed By [Musical Theatre Academy Of Rome] – Marco Bosco
- Drums – Jonah G. Padella*
- Engineer [Acoustic Guitars] – Massimiliano Pagliuso
- Guitar – Alessandro Pace, Andrea Chiodetti
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Francesco Sosto*
- Lyrics By – F. Sosto*
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Dan Swanö
- Music By – A. Pace* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10), F. Sosto* (tracks: 1, 3 to 10)
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Andrea Sileo
- Producer, Arranged By, Performer, Recorded By – The Foreshadowing
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Christian Ice
- Vocals – Marco I. Benevento*
NotesProduced, arranged, performed and recorded during September 2011 - January 2012.
Drums and acoustic guitars recorded at Outer Sound Studios, Rome, Italy.
Vocals recorded at Temple of Noise Studios, Rome, Italy.
Mixed and mastered at Unisound Studios, Örebro, Sweden.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 39841 51212 0
|CYC 090-2||The Foreshadowing||Second World (CD, Album, Dig)||Cyclone Empire||CYC 090-2||Germany||2012|
|CYC 090-2||The Foreshadowing||Second World (CD, Album, RE)||Cyclone Empire||CYC 090-2||Germany||2016|