Elvenking - Era download album
Era is the seventh studio album released by the Italian folk/power metal band, Elvenking.
Chronicle of a Frozen Era. Ophale. LINE UP: Damna – vocals Aydan – guitars Rafahel – guitars Jakob – bass Symohn – drums Lethien – violin. Produced by Aydan and Nino Laurenne Recorded at Sonic Pump studios, Helsinki (FI) and various other locations Mixed by Nino Laurenne at Sonic Pump, Helsinki, Finland Mastered by Svante Forsback at Chartmakers, Helsinki, Finland.
Era (Elvenking album). Era is the seventh studio album released by the Italian folk/power metal band, Elvenking. Guest appearances on vocals by Jon Oliva (Savatage), (Trans-Siberian Orchestra), (Jon Oliva's Pain) and Netta Dahlberg as well as a guitar solo performed by Teemu Mantysaari of (Wintersun) can be heard on the album.
Era is the seventh studio album of Elvenking. The album returns to Elvenlied’s roots with a more folk-like sound mixed with powermetal, and once again draws inspiration from (neo)pagan culture and religion and fantasy literature. Former drummer Zender also left the band, and was replaced by Simone Morettin, also called Symohn. Producers Dennis Ward & Mat Sinner. More Elvenking albums. Secrets of the Magick Grimoire. Show all albums by Elvenking.
Listen free to Elvenking – Era (The Loser, I Am the Monster and more). Era" is the seventh studio release by the Italian Folk, Power Metal act, Elvenking. The album was released on September 14th 2012, via AFM Records. The album represents a comeback to the style the band fashioned on "The Winter Wake," and albums before it. It is also the debut of two new members, Symohn (Drums) and Jakob (Bass). Red Silent Tides is the sixth album by Italian folk/power metal band Elvenking. It was released on September 17, 201. mage: Red Silent Tides (Elvenking Album), released September 17th, 2010. The Pagan Manifesto is the eighth studio album released by the Italian folk/power metal band, Elvenking. The album is . mage: The Pagan Manifesto (Elvenking Album) released May 27th, 2014. The Scythe is the fourth studio album by Italian folk/power metal band Elvenking. The Scythe was released on September.
This album represents the perfect balance between what Elvenking was and is today. There is plenty of modern, Bullet for my Valentine -like melodic thrashy tracks, like Walking Dead ; but also some that would have stood out in their debut album, like Chronicle of a Frozen Era . The weakest part of the album is its single, Poor Little Baroness, which sounds like a B-side off of Red Silent Tides , and doesn’t seem to have been the best choice to represent the album to wider audiences
Elvenking – Era (2012). Posted by NewAlbumReleases. net On October - 2 - 2012. Album: Era. Released: 2012. Format: MP3 320Kbps, FLAC. Damna’s vocals) – bonus.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||I Am The Monster
Vocals – Jon "The Mountain King" Oliva*
|3||Midnight Skies, Winter Sighs||4:34|
|4||A Song For The People
Vocals [Female] – Netta Dahlberg
|6||Through Wolf's Eyes||3:18|
Guitar [Solo] – Teemu Mäntysaari
Vocals – Jon "The Mountain King" Oliva*Vocals [Female] – Netta Dahlberg
|9||Poor Little Baroness||5:19|
|10||The Time Of Your Life||4:21|
|11||Chronicle Of A Frozen Era||6:41|
- Record Company – Soulfood Music Distribution GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – AFM Records
- Copyright (c) – AFM Records
- Recorded At – Sonic Pump Studios
- Recorded At – Sherpa Studios
- Mixed At – Sonic Pump Studios
- Mastered At – Chartmakers
- Arranged By [Keyboards And Orchestrations], Keyboards, Orchestrated By – Andrea Corona (tracks: 1, 5, 7), Antonio Agate (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to 12)
- Arranged By [String Ensemble] – Lethien
- Artwork [Cover And Backcover Art] – Sam Araya
- Bagpipes, Tin Whistle, Low Whistle – Maurizio Cardullo
- Bass – Jakob
- Cello – Matteo De Anna
- Choir [The Frozen Era Choir] – Alessandro Conti , Aydan, Damna*, Giordana Gismano, Marco Sandron
- Co-producer [Vocals] – Damna*
- Drums, Percussion – Symohn
- Engineer [Assistant, Sonic Pump Studios] – Jussi Kraft
- Guitar – Aydan, Rafahel
- Layout – Hiko
- Mastered By – Svante Forsback*
- Mixed By – Nino Laurenne
- Photography By – Marco Sandron
- Photography By [Assisted By] – Valeria Battain
- Producer – Aydan, Nino Laurenne
- Recorded By [Drums, Guitars And Part Of The Vocals], Engineer [Drums, Guitars And Part Of The Vocals] – Nino Laurenne
- Recorded By [The Rest Of The Instruments] – Gabriele Gritti
- Recorded By [Vocals, Backing Vocals And Choirs] – Aydan, Mauro Bortolani
- Supervised By [Mix Supervision] – Aydan, Damna*
- Viola – Tommaso Fracassi
- Violin – Lethien
- Vocals – Damna*
NotesDrums, guitars and part of the vocals recorded and engineered at Sonic Pump Studios, Helsinki - Finland, March 2012.
The rest of the instruments were recorded in various locations in Italy.
Vocals, backing vocals and choirs recorded at Sherpa studios (IT).
Mixed at Sonic Pump Studios, Helsinki - Finland, April 2012.
Mastered at Chartmakers, Helsinki, Finland.
[P]+[C] 2012 AFM RECORDS, a division of Soulfood Music Distribution GmbH.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 84860 06352 4
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 05204
|FO930CD||Elvenking||Era (CD, Album)||Фоно||FO930CD||Russia||2012|
|AFM 411-9||Elvenking||Era (CD, Album, Ltd, Dig)||AFM Records||AFM 411-9||Germany||2012|