Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset download album
Avalon Sunset is the nineteenth studio album by Northern Irish singer-songwriter Van Morrison. It was released in 1989 by Mercury Records to both commercial and critical success. On 9 January 2008, Avalon Sunset was reissued and remastered, featuring an alternative take of "Whenever God Shines His Light" and a version of "When the Saints Go Marching In" with additional lyrics by Morrison.
Van Morrison – Avalon Sunset. Genre: Jazz, Rock, Blues, Pop. Style: Rhythm & Blues, Ballad, Pop Rock, Soul-Jazz. He will lift you up and turn you around and put your feet back on higher ground. Van Morrison most succesful album. Whenever God Shinnes Light On Me, Have I Told You Lately, Orangefield. Avalonish ! Reply See 1 reply Notify me Helpful.
Van Morrison scored one of his biggest commercial successes with Avalon Sunset, a record highlighted by the gorgeous "Have I Told You Lately," one of his most heartfelt love songs and a major radio hit which helped introduce his music to a new generation of listeners.
Released May 19, 1989. Avalon Sunset Tracklist. 1. Whenever God Shines His Light Lyrics. Avalon Sunset Q&A. Ask us a question about this album. Top Avalon Sunset scholars. Featuring Van Morrison. Producers Van Morrison. More Van Morrison albums. The Essential Van Morrison. Show all albums by Van Morrison.
Sir George Ivan "Van" Morrison, born 31 August 1945, is a Northern Irish singer, songwriter and musician. He has received 6 Grammy Awards, the 1994 Brit Award for Outstanding Contribution to Music, and has been inducted into both the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the Songwriters Hall of Fame. These Are the Days" was released on his 1989 album Avalon Sunset. Ait is a song that is poetry of the Ineffable. The Northern Irishman has been singing into the mystic and of the Divine for decades.
By: Van Morrison (1989, Jazz). More albums from Van Morrison: Duets: Re-working The Catalogue by Van Morrison. Magic Time by Van Morrison. It’s Too Late to Stop No. olumes II, III, IV & DVD by Van Morrison. The Healing Game by Van Morrison. Born To Sing : No Plan B by Van Morrison. Down The Road by Van Morrison. The Skiffle Sessions: Live In Belfast 1998 by Van Morrison. The Bottom Line 78 by Van Morrison. View all albums . Avalon Sunset. By: Van Morrison (1989, Jazz). Whenever God Shines His Light.
Features Song Lyrics for Van Morrison's Avalon Sunset album. Van Morrison - Avalon Sunset Album Lyrics. When Will I Ever Learn to Live in God Lyrics.
Avalon Sunset - Студийный альбом от Van Morrison. В альбом вошло 20 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:26:02. When Will I Ever Learn to Live in God. 05:38.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Whenever God Shines His Light
Bass – Steve PearceVocals – Cliff Richard
|2||Contacting My Angel||4:59|
|3||I'd Love To Write Another Song
Alto Saxophone – Stan Sultzman*Baritone Saxophone – Alan BarnesTrombone – Cliff HardieTrumpet – Henry Lowther
|4||Have I Told You Lately?||4:20|
|6||I'm Tired Joey Boy||2:33|
|7||When Will I Ever Learn To Live In God?||5:39|
|10||These Are The Days||5:19|
|11||Whenever God Shines His Light (Alternative Take)||3:52|
|12||When The Saints Go Marching In
Arranged By – Van MorrisonWritten By – Traditional
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Exile Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Exile Productions Ltd.
- Recorded At – The Wool Hall
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Westside Studios
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Mixed At – The Wool Hall
- Mixed At – The Town House
- Remastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 52060122
- Arranged By [Strings, Brass] – Fiachra Trench
- Artwork [Jacket Concept] – John Minihan, Michael McDonagh
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Katie Kissoon
- Bass – Clive Culberson*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Angelique Cooper, Jeff Bruckner*, Hugo Williamson, Jean-Baptiste Lierre, Richard Arnold, Richard Sullivan, Steve Williams
- Guitar – Arty McGlynn
- Lead Vocals, Guitar, Written-By – Van Morrison
- Leader [String Section] – Gavin Wright*
- Mixed By, Engineer – Mick Glossop
- Organ [Hammond] – Georgie Fame
- Percussion, Drums – Dave Early, Roy Jones
- Photography By – Mike Smallcombe
- Piano, Synthesizer, Accordion – Neil Drinkwater
- Producer – Ivan Morrison*
- Remastered By – Tim Young
NotesRecorded at the Woolhall, Eden, Olympic, Westside and the Townhouse Studios, England
Mixed at Woolhall & the Townhouse
Remastered at Metropolis Mastering, London
℗ 1989, ℗ 2008 (tracks 11, 12) © 2008 Exile Productions Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 00753 05449 9
- Label Code: LC000309
- Rights Society: BIEM / SABAM
- Matrix / Runout: [4x Universal Logo] 06007 530 544-9 01 # 52060122
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L008
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0112
- Other (Inner ring): Made in Germany by EDC A
|839 262-1||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (LP, Album)||Polydor||839 262-1||UK||1989|
|839 262-5||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (DCC, Album)||Polydor||839 262-5||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|5305449||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Polydor, Exile||5305449||Australia||2008|
|839 262-2||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (CD, Album)||Polydor||839 262-2||Australia||1989|
|839 262-4||Van Morrison||Avalon Sunset (Cass, Album)||Polydor||839 262-4||Turkey||1989|