Havana Black - Leftovers For The Right People download album
- Performer: Havana Black
- Title: Leftovers For The Right People
- Genre: Rock
- Formats: AC3 MP2 AU AAC AC3 AU VOX
- Released: 1994
- Style: Hard Rock, Classic Rock
- MP3 album: 1919 mb
- FLAC album: 1132 mb
- Rating: 4.6/5
- Votes: 650
Band Name Havana Black. Album Name Leftovers for the Right People. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album0.
Tracks 1 & 2 recorded and mixed in Music Makers-studio, 1993 Tracks 3 & 4 recorded and mixed in YLE Music Studios, 1994. We dedicate that this record has an original sound of the 70´s. Dedicated to the memory of "Paku" Pakkanen (1. 0.
Havana Black Homepage. The music discographies on this site are works in progress. If you notice that a particular Havana Black CD release or compilation is missing from the list above, please submit that CD using the CD submission page. The ultimate goal is to make the discographies here at Heavy Harmonies as complete as possible. Please only submit official CD releases; no bootlegs or cassette-only or LP-only releases. EPs and CD-singles from Havana Black are also welcome to be added, as long as they are at least 4 songs.
Legends of The Indian Warriors. 15 tracks · 19 March 2010. Faceless Day/Indian Warrior. Leftovers for the right people. Street Corner Talking.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Parlophone (catalog number 016 1384976) EMI (catalog number 016 1384976). This album was released in 1986 year. Format of the release is. Vinyl, 12".
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Long Gone Boy
Written-By – Leiden*, Heiskanen*, Roudi*
Written-By – Douglas*, Fisher*
|3||Magic Carpet Ride
Written-By – Kaye*, Moreve*
Written-By – Rudolph*, Calvert*
- Copyright (c) – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Copyright (c) – BMG Music
- Copyright (c) – MCA Music Scandinavia AB
- Copyright (c) – Rock Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Musicmakers
- Recorded At – Yleisradio Studios
- Mixed At – Musicmakers
- Mixed At – Yleisradio Studios
- Mastered At – Finnvox
- Artwork – V-P Valla*
- Backing Vocals – Annica Wiklund* (tracks: 1), Atte Sarkima, Masa Maijanen*, Vende "The Schnautzer"* (tracks: 4)
- Bass, Dobro – Masa Maijanen*
- Drums, Percussion – Atte Sarkima
- Guitar – Masa Maijanen*
- Lead Guitar – Crazy Heiskanen
- Lead Vocals – Guts Leidén*
- Mastered By – Mika Jussila
- Percussion – Atte Sarkima
- Piano – Timo Pratskin (tracks: 1)
- Producer – Hannu Leidén, Hannu "Guts" Leidén*
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Hannu "Guts" Leidén* (tracks: 1 to 4), Jukka Viiri (tracks: 3 to 4), Major Petri* (tracks: 1 to 2)
- Rhythm Guitar – Guts Leidén*
- Synthesizer – Guts Leidén*
- Violin – Ufo* (tracks: 3 to 4)
NotesTracks 1 & 2 recorded and mixed in Music Makers-studio, 1993
Tracks 3 & 4 recorded and mixed in YLE Music Studios, 1994.
We dedicate that this record has an original sound of the 70´s.
Dedicated to the memory of "Paku" Pakkanen (18.10.94 R.I.P)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 6418066940026
- Barcode (Text): 6 418066 940026
- Matrix / Runout: [mirrored] ALS-002 11 A0 DADC Austria