Shalamar - The Look download album
The Look is the seventh album by American R&B group Shalamar, released in 1983 on the SOLAR label. It is the last Shalamar album to feature the line-up of Jeffrey Daniel, Howard Hewett and Jody Watley, as both Daniel and Watley would leave the group shortly before its release. The Look peaked at No. 13 on the R&B chart and No. 79 on the Billboard pop chart.
Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your Shalamar collection. Shalamar – The Look. Genre: Electronic, Funk, Soul. The Look (Cass, Album).
The Look by Shalamar. Format – mp3. Download album for free and listen online on Myzcloud. Shalamar - The Look (1983). Songs in album Shalamar - The Look (1983).
The sound is appealing on such uptempo numbers, but the ballads are slightly weaker, lacking strong, memorable hooks. Similarly, the funk numbers tend to blend together after certain point, but The Look remains an entertaining artifact of its era.
2. Dead Giveaway Lyrics.
More albums from Shalamar: Uptown Festival by Shalamar. Heartbreak by Shalamar. Disco Gardens by Shalamar. Go For It by Shalamar. View all albums . The Look. 9. You Won’t Miss Love (Until It’s Gone). More albums from Shalamar: Uptown Festival by Shalamar. About.
Consumer Guide Album. Shalamar: The Look I prefer Go for It's soft-spoken groove, but the brilliant vocals and processed high-end percussion of their latest crossover move are an up. Added group participation probably helps, though contract players continue to dominate. And it definitely helps that the contract players have written some hits with punch, both certified-the percussive "Dead Giveaway"-and honorary-the Jeffrey Daniel vehicle "No Limits (The Now Club).
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: Shalamar - The Look. Photo of Shalamar - The Look. More albums of Shalamar: Heartbreak. Talk To Me. Genre is Funk, Soul. This album was released on the label Solar (catalog number 96-0239-1). This album was released in 1983 year.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||You Can Count On Me
Co-producer – Bill Wolfer
|A5||No Limits (The Now Club)||4:47|
|B2||Over And Over||4:34|
|B3||You're The One For Me||5:00|
|B4||You Won't Miss Love (Until It's Gone)||4:06|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Solar Records
- Copyright (c) – Solar Records
- Manufactured By – Record Service GmbH
- Distributed By – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum Records
- Mastered At – Far Studios
- Pressed By – Record Service Alsdorf
- Art Direction, Design – Denise Minobe
- Co-producer – Shalamar
- Design [Album Cover Concept] – Jody Watley
- Mastered By – RME*
- Photography By – Bobby Holland
- Producer – Leon F. Sylvers III*
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 5755
- Other (Distribution Code, Germany): U
- Other (Distribution Code, France): WE 361
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A): R/S Alsdorf 960239-1 A2X D 32 RME
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B): R/S Alsdorf 960239-1 B 29 RME
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label A): 96-0239-1
- Matrix / Runout (Center Label B): 96-0239-2
|9 60239, 60239-1||Shalamar||The Look (LP, Album)||Solar, Solar||9 60239, 60239-1||US||1983|
|96 02391||Shalamar||The Look (LP, Album)||Solar||96 02391||Canada||1983|
|602391||Shalamar||The Look (LP, Album)||Solar||602391||New Zealand||1983|
|96-0239-1||Shalamar||The Look (LP, Album)||Solar||96-0239-1||UK||1983|
|NEBCD 788||Shalamar||The Look (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Sequel Records||NEBCD 788||UK||1996|