The Hudson Brothers - Ba-Fa download album
The Hudson Brothers were an American musical group formed in Portland, Oregon, consisting of brothers Bill Hudson, Brett Hudson and Mark Hudson. They were discovered by a record producer while recording music at a local studio, and offered a recording contract. After releasing several garage rock singles in the late 1960s as The New Yorkers, the group began releasing material under the names Everyday Hudson, and Hudson.
Profile: American pop/rock band founded in the mid sixties in Portland, Oregon as The New Yorkers (3) and disbanded in 1981. Their Ba-Fa album is bulleted at on the top 200 pop albums chart in the December 20, 1975 issue of Billboard that corresponds to the American Top 40 rerun to which I'm lisdtening as I type this, so my guess is that the album was not a 1973 release. Reply Notify me Helpful.
Features Song Lyrics for The Hudson Brothers's Ba-Fa album. The Hudson Brothers - Ba-Fa Album Lyrics. 1. Spinning the Wheel (With the Girl You Love) Lyrics.
The Hudson Brothers were an American music group from Portland, Oregon, United States, who released numerous singles and albums under the names the New Yorkers, the Hudson Brothers, Everyday Hudson, and Hudson. The group was formed in 1965 by brothers Bill Hudson, Mark Hudson, and Brett Hudson. Their discography includes six studio albums, one compilation album, and 24 singles.
Ba-Fa - Студийный альбом от The Hudson Brothers. В альбом вошло 12 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 43:11. Spinning the Wheel (With the Girl You Love).
|A1||Spinning The Wheel (With The Girl You Love)||3:41|
|A2||Hard On Me||3:09|
|A6||Lonely School Year||3:16|
|B1||Apple Pie Hero||3:46|
|B4||With Somebody Else||4:10|
|B5||Bernie Was A Friend Of Mine||4:11|
|B6||My Heart Can't Take It||1:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Rocket Record Company Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – MCA Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – MCA Records, Inc.
- Published By – Lornhole Music
- Published By – Big Pig Music Ltd.
- Published By – Leeds Music Corp.
- Published By – Artists Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Timbre One Sound
- Recorded At – Wally Heider Recording Studio, Los Angeles
- Pressed By – MCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville
- Arranged By [Backing Vocals] – Bruce Johnston (tracks: A3, B5)
- Art Direction – David Larkham
- Artwork [Logo] – Tom Nikosey
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Brett Hudson
- Drums, Piano, Harmonium, Vocals – Mark Hudson
- Engineer – Ken Calliat (Dougy)*
- Guitar – Peter Lyon
- Guitar, Vocals – Bill Hudson
- Orchestrated By – Bob Alcivar
- Organ, Keyboards [Moog] – Barry Pullman
- Percussion, Backing Vocals – Randall J. Foote
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Mia Bearde*
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Terry O'Neill
- Photography By [Montage] – Alan Williams
- Piano, Organ – Michael (Kernel) Parker*
- Producer – Bernie Taupin
- Remix – Tom Knox
- Saxophone – Tom Scott
- Written-By – Bernie Taupin (tracks: A6), Bill Hudson , Brett Hudson , Bruce Johnston (tracks: B3), Mark Hudson, Michael Parker (tracks: A6)
NotesMCA Pressing Plant, Pinckneyville pressing as denoted by ◈-P-◈ stamped in runouts.
All songs published by Lornhole Music - BMI Except "Lonely School Year", published by Lornhole Music/Big Pig Music, Ltd./Leeds Music Corp. - BMI/ASCAP and "Rendezvous", published by Lornhole Music/Artists Music, Inc. - BMI/ASCAP.
Background Vocal Arrangements on "Bernie Was A Friend Of Ours" and "Gabriel" by Bruce Johnston (Courtesy of Equinox Records. We Love You, Bruce)
Recorded at Timbre 1 Studios, Vancouver, British Columbia, & Wally Heider's, Los Angeles, California
Includes 18"x22" fold-out color poster with lyrics and credits on the reverse.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side etch, except ◈-P-◈ stamp): MCA 808 W-2 ◈-P-◈1
- Matrix / Runout (B side etch, except ◈-P-◈ stamp): MCA 809 W-2 ◈-P-◈111
|PIG 2169||Hudson Brothers||Ba-Fa (LP, Album)||The Rocket Record Company||PIG 2169||Canada||1973|