Mark Stewart + Maffia - Mark Stewart + Maffia download album
Mark Stewart + Maffia is a compilation album by vocalist Mark Stewart, released in 1986 through Upside Records. It was released in the United States to promote Stewart's first two solo efforts and contains tracks from Learning to Cope With Cowardice on side one and tracks from As the Veneer of Democracy Starts to Fade on the second side. The songs were remastered by Herb Powers Jr. for the compilation. All tracks written by Mark Stewart, except "Jerusalem" by William Blake. The Maffia (side one).
Artist: Mark Stewart And The Maffia. Album: The Lost Tapes. Style: Dub. Format: MP3 320Kbps.
Mark Stewart and The Maffia & Mark Stewart Jerusalem.
Album: The Lost Tapes. Quality: 320Kbps, Lossless.
Mark Stewart & The Maffia - Radio Freedom (2:14) 2. Mark Stewart & The Maffia - Hypnotized (5:56) 3. The Pop Group - She's Beyond Good And Evil (3:25) 4. Mark Stewart - The Puppet Master (3:07) 5. Mark Stewart & The Maffia - Hysteria (6:18) 6. Mark Stewart & The Maffia - Jerusalem (3:48) 7. The Pop Group - We Are All Prostitutes (3:14). In time for spring 2008, a legend who left a lasting mark on the world of music returns with a new studio album: Mark Stewart.
|A1||Learning To Cope With Cowardice||6:12|
|A3||Blessed Are Those Who Struggle||5:12|
|B1||Hypnotized (Long Version)||7:25|
|B2||As The Veneer Of Democracy Starts To Fade||5:36|
|B3||Pay It All Back||4:25|
|B4||The Waiting Room||4:15|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – On-U Sound Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Bass – Doug Wimbish (tracks: B1-B4), Evar* (tracks: A1-A4)
- Drums – Charles Eskimo Fox* (tracks: A1-A4), Keith Le Blanc* (tracks: B1-B4)
- Keyboards – Fatfingers* (tracks: A1-A4), Skip McDonald (tracks: B1-B4)
- Mastered By – Herb Powers Jr.
- Producer – Adrian Sherwood
- Producer, Performer, Written-By – Mark Stewart
NotesMastered at Frankford-Wayne
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8857-60005-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1): A UP 6005A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2): A UP 6005B