Dobet Gnahoré - Miziki download album
Café de la Danse, Media Nocte. Miziki (CD, Album, Promo, Car). Café de la Danse, Media Nocte.
Africa has its internationally acclaimed female voices and the voice of Dobet Gnahoré has made its mark there. With MIZIKI, the voice of the multi-talented Ivorian singer resonates African sounds mixed with samples of electronic music, a subtle blend revealing a musical style which echoes her own character – freedom. The freedom to make a fifth album in which.
Dobet Gnahoré, a singer, dancer and percussionist from the Ivory Coast, inherited the force of the Bété tradition from her father, Boni Gnahoré, a master percussionist who plays with the Abidjan-based Ki-Yi Mbock Company, directed by Werewere Liking. It was within this Ivory Coast-based company that Dobet met French guitarist Colin Laroche de Féline.
Artist: Dobet Gnahoré. Dobet Gnahoré – Na Drê (2014).
Artists Dobet Gnahoré Miziki. This album has an average beat per minute of 135 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 89/177 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album.
No one has said anything yet. Contributions By. indiegalaxy10.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Piano – Dobet Gnahoré
Written-By – Josiane De Ridder
Piano – Patrick Goraguer
|CD-9||Akissi La Rebelle||3:12|
|LP-B3||Akissi La Rebelle|
- Published By – SCPP
- Published By – Adami
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Café de la Danse
- Copyright (c) – Café de la Danse
- Acoustic Guitar – Colin Laroche de Féline (tracks: 2, 7, 10, 11)
- Backing Vocals – Dobet Gnahoré (tracks: 1, 4 to 11), Isabel Gonzales* (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 9, 11), Nabil Mehrezi (tracks: 1, 4, 6 to 9, 11)
- Balafon – Lansiné Kouyaté (tracks: 1, 3, 8, 9, 11)
- Bass – Damian Nueva Cortes* (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 10)
- Composed By, Vocals – Dobet Gnahoré
- Drums – Patrick Goraguer (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8 to 10)
- Electric Guitar – Colin Laroche de Féline (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 6 to 9)
- Mastered By – Raphaël Jonin
- Percussion – Guilherme Alvès* (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12)
- Producer – Nicolas Repac
- Producer [Additional Productions] – Jean-Paul Gonnod (tracks: 2, 3, 7, 12)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jean-Paul Gonnod
- Transcription By [En Guébié] – Anderson Gnahoré (tracks: 8, 10), Boni Gnahoré (tracks: 1 to 7, 11)
- Written-By – Dobet Gnahoré (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 3596973565761
|3356572, REF3356572||Dobet Gnahoré||Miziki (CD, Album)||Café de la Danse, Media Nocte||3356572, REF3356572||France||2018|
|none||Dobet Gnahoré||Miziki (CD, Album, Promo, Car)||Café de la Danse, Media Nocte||none||France||2018|