After Dinner - Glass Tube download album
Glass Tube (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Mini, Single, RE, RM). Arcàngelo, Kang-Gung Records. ARC-7088/ARC-7089, none. referencing Glass Tube, LP, Album, AFT-1001. I can't tell if it's intentional or not, but side B seems to end with a very subtle, quiet locked groove with what sounds like cricket sounds and a man's voice repeating a word in Japan. Anyone else notice this on their copy?
More albums from After Dinner: Souvenir Cassette by After Dinner. Paradise Of Replica by After Dinner. View all albums . Glass Tube. 8. Sepia-Ture II. More albums from After Dinner: Souvenir Cassette by After Dinner. About.
Glass Tube is a music studio album recording by AFTER DINNER (essive Rock) released in 1984 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Glass Tube & Single Box set J1 2005. Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached.
Listen & view Glass Tube lyrics & tabs by After Dinner from album After Dinner. 6170 times played, Duration - 10 minutes & 23 seconds. shovel & little lady.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. Release title: After Dinner - Glass Tube. Photo of After Dinner - Glass Tube. More albums of After Dinner: After Dinner. This album was released on the label Arcàngelo (catalog number ARC-7088/ARC-7089) Kang-Gung Records (catalog number none). This album was released in 2005-04-22 year.
After Dinner Glass Tube. SandbitchButthole December 10th 17. Give Your Opinion on Glass Tube. Staff & Contributors // Site Forum // Contact us. Bands:.
After Dinner - Paradise of Replica. After Dinner - Sepia Ture I. 2014-01-21. Released on: After Dinner - After Dinner LP Recommended Records RR C20 UK 1984. After Dinner - Souvenir Cassette (FULL ALBUM).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||An Accelerating Etude||4:13|
|1-4||Shovel & Little Lady||2:36|
|1-9||The Room Of Hair Mobile
Arranged By – After DinnerBacking Vocals – Fred FrithBass, Violin – Tadahiko YokogawaGuitar – Miyuki KomoriPerformer [Surumondai], Steel Drums – Kogaibo-senkyu Okuda*Tape [Cicada, Nightingale] – Yasushi Utsunomiya*Tenor Saxophone – Seiichi KurodaVocals – HacoWords By, Music By – Haco
Bass, Percussion, Voice – Chaka Drum [Marching Drums] – Masaharu ItoGuitar, Drums, Percussion, Voice – Miyuki KomoriPiano, Voice – Manabu ShimuraTape [Tapes], Voice, Synthesizer – Yasushi Utsunomiya*Violin – TaniiVocals, Keyboards, Percussion – Haco
|2-2||Cymbals At Dawn|
- Mixed At – M.U.E. Studio
- Distributed By – Disk Union
- Copyright (c) – Haco
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Disk Union
- Arranged By – After Dinner (tracks: 1-1, 1-4 to 2-2), Haco (tracks: 1-2, 1-3)
- Design – Takao Sugano
- Design [Reissue] – Plug Co., Ltd.
- Engineer, Mixed By – Haco (tracks: 1-2, 1-3), Yasushi Utsunomiya* (tracks: 1-1, 1-4 to 2-2)
- Liner Notes [English Text Revision] – Christopher Stephens
- Liner Notes, Liner Notes [English Text Revision] – Haco
- Photography By – Hideto Uchiike
- Producer – After Dinner, Haco, Yasushi Utsunomiya*
- Remastered By [Digitally Remaster & Rebalance] – Yasushi Utsunomiya*
- Words By, Music By – After Dinner (tracks: 1-5, 1-7), Haco (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 1-6, 1-8 to 2-2)
NotesTrack 9 is a bonus track, recorded in July 1984 and February 1985 for the compilation LP "Welcome to Dreamland" (Cell 5013, Celluloid Records, US). Single originally released in 1982, album in 1984.
Special thanks to all the musicians, Art Factory Zaurus, Kang-Gung Records, Kagero Records, and Makoto Takekawa & Ryosuke Ooe (Disk Union).
Comes packaged in a paper sleeve with obi, linernotes insert, and a duplicate of the original linernotes insert. The single comes in its own mini-papersleeve with insert.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988044 370883
- Matrix / Runout (CD): TGCS-2648 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD): IFPI L278
- Mould SID Code (CD): IFPI 4557
- Matrix / Runout (CD Single): TGCS-2649 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD Single): IFPI L278
- Mould SID Code (CD Single): IFPI 45I0
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Other (Cat.# on CD): ARC-7088
- Other (Cat.# on CD Single): ARC-7089
|AFT-1001||After Dinner||Glass Tube (LP, Album)||Kang-Gung Records||AFT-1001||Japan||1984|