Colors - Get On Down To The Music download album
Album: Star-Funk, Vol. 7, Star Funk, Vol. 7. Release year: 1993. Download Colors - Get On Down to the Music.
Album's name: Get On Down To The Music. Colors - Get On Down To The Music. Colors - Get On Down To The Music MP3 album ZIP archive. 11271 downloads at 25 mb/s. Colors - Get On Down To The Music FLAC album ZIP archive. 2422 downloads at 22 mb/s. A. Get On Down To The Music. B. Get On Down To The Music (Instrumental). Record Company – I & M Teleproducts, Inc. Produced For – Banafas Productions, Inc. Published By – Cape Coral Music Publ. Co. Inc. Published By – Woodbourne Music Publ. Ltd. Published By – Head-Cheese Publ.
Album · 2003 · 20 Songs. Get Apple Music on iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows. 20 Songs, 40 Minutes. These Colors Get the Runs Crucial Unit.
The album was recorded between 2013 and 2017, with Beck producing alongside Greg Kurstin. The album's earliest single, "Dreams", was released in June 2015, while three more singles ("Wow", "Dear Life" in Italy and "Up All Night" in the US) were released between June 2016 and September 2017. The title track was also released as a single in April 2018
Discover and download music with our free personalized discovery tools. Choose files to upload to My Music. You can select more than one file at a time. You can also drag and drop files anywhere on this page to start uploading. Supported file types: MP3. Maximum undefined tracks was reached. Got more? Get unlimited. Upload Folders Upload Files.
These Colors Get the Runs - Thrashaholics Unanimous, Wall of Death the Chain of Life, Bruce Springsteen Needs the Workers but the Workers Don't Need Bruce Springsteen and 20 more tracks from this album here for free. More albums by this artist. Crucial Unit's Friendship Picnic. These Colors Get the Runs. The Quest For Certaintea. Crucial United Forces. Communitea II. Keep Punk Moderately Dangerous. Cleanliness Is Next to Godliness, Too Bad We're All Atheists.
These Philly rock & roll revivalists haven’t lost any of their grit or oomph on album four, with Adam Weiner’s pumpin’ piano powering a solid take on Prince’s Controversy and boogieing them past the Death and Destruction the singer claims he sees everywhere.
|A||Get On Down To The Music||5:32|
|B||Get On Down To The Music (Instrumental)||5:42|
- Marketed By – Becket Records
- Distributed By – Becket Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Becket Records, Inc.
- Published By – Cape Coral Music Publ. Co. Inc.
- Published By – Woodbourne Music Publ. Co. Ltd.
- Published By – Head-Cheese Publ. Inc.
- Record Company – I & M Teleproducts, Inc.
- Produced For – Banafas Productions, Inc.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Pressed By – Europadisk
- Mastered By – Herbie*
- Mixed By – Dan Joseph
- Producer – B. Hickson, F. Abel, Jr.*, N. Hedman*
- Written-By – Fred Wells, Jr.
NotesProduced by N Hedman, F Abel Jr and B Hickson for Banafas Productions, Inc.
Mastering by Frankford/Wayne New York
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): BKD-504-A-RE MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK Herbie :v) Hi Guys Color This EDP
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): BKD-504-B-RE MASTERING BY FRANKFORD/WAYNE NEW YORK Herbie :v) EDP
|BKD 504||Colors||Get On Down To The Music (12", Promo)||Becket Records||BKD 504||US||1981|
|BKA-45-9A||Colors||Get On Down To The Music (7", Promo)||Becket Records||BKA-45-9A||US||1981|