Jay-Z Featuring Amil And Ja Rule - Can I Get A... (Def Jam's Rush Hour EP) download album
Jay-Z Featuring Amil Of Major Coins And Ja – Can I Get . .Label: Def Jam Recordings – DEF 261-1. Format: Vinyl, 12", Single, Promo. Released as a promo for the Rush Hour Soundtrack. Matrix, Runout (Side A runout): DEF-261-1-A. Matrix, Runout (Side B runout): DEF-261-1-B.
Jay-Z Featuring Jah & Amil – Can I Get .Label: Def Jam Recordings – 314 567 683-1. Featuring – Amil, Jah Producer – Irv Gotti. Producer – Irv Gotti, Lil' Rob. A3. –Wu-Tang Clan. Producer – Dame Grease. B1. –Jay-Z (TV Track). Producer – Irv Gotti.
Complete your Jay-Z Featuring Jah & Amil collection (Def Jam's Rush Hour EP) (12", EP). Def Jam 2000.
Label: Def Jam Recordings – 566 847-1. Format: Vinyl, 12", 33 ⅓ RPM, EP. Country: UK & Europe.
Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat Rush Hour - Jay-Z (feat
Def Jam's Rush Hour Soundtrack. Producers: Irv Gotti, Lil' Rob (Producer).
Jay. Jay. Jay Z. memes.
Amil & Ja Rule's Def Jam's Rush Hour EP album. Amil & Ja Rule Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular Jay-Z Feat. Amil & Ja Rule Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Jay-Z Featuring Amil And Ja Rule||Can I Get A ... (LP Version)
Mixed By – Ken "DURO" Ifill*Producer – Irv Gotti, Lil' RobRecorded By – Joe QuindeWritten-By – I.Lorenzo*, J.Atkins*, R.Mays*, S.Carter*
|2||–Case And Joe||Faded Pictures (LP Version)
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – CaseGuitar [Blues Fills] – Melvin SparksGuitar [Bridge Wah-Wah] – Joshua ThompsonMixed By – Earl CohenProducer, Backing Vocals [Background Vocals], Instruments [All Other] – JoeRecorded By – Michael Ifversen*Rhythm Guitar – Calvin GainesWritten-By – J. Thomas*, J. Thompson*
|3||–Dru Hill Featuring Redman||How Deep Is Your Love (LP Version)
Mixed By – Manny MarroquinProducer – Dutch , Nokio The N-Tity*, Warryn CampbellRecorded By – Joe WatlickWritten-By – M. Andrews*, R. Noble*, R. Cousins*, T. Ruffin*, W. Campbell*
- Licensed To – Mercury Records Worldwide
- Marketed By – Island S.A.
- Distributed By – Island S.A.
- Produced For – Top Dawg Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Dutch Factory
- Produced For – N-Tity Productions
- Produced For – Nyrraw Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Made By – PMDC, UK
- Published By – Music Everyone Craves
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Da Ish Entertainment Inc
- Published By – North Star Music
- Published By – Urban Warfare Inc
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Nyrraw Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Funky Noble Productions Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Recorded At – Larrabee West
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Mixed At – Right Track Recording
- Mixed At – Record Plant
Produced for Top Dawg Productions, Inc.
Recorded at Sony Studio, NYC.
Mixed at Sound On Sound Studio, NYC.
Recorded at Soundtracks Studios, NYC.
Mixed at Right Track Studios, NYC.
Published by Music Everyone Craves/Sony ATV (BMI)/North Music/Da Ish Entertainment (administered by North Star Music)/Urban Warfare/WB Music Group/Nyrraw Music/EMI April Music, Inc./Funky Noble Productions, Inc. (administered by Famous Music) (ASCAP).
Produced for Dutch Factory, N-Tity Productions and Nyrraw Entertainment.
Recorded at Larrabee West Studios, CA.
Mixed at The Record Plant.
Jay-Z appears courtesy of Roc-A-Fella Records, L.L.C.
Joe appears courtesy of Jive Records.
Case appears courtesy of Spoiled Rotten Music.
Dru Hill appears courtesy of University Entertainment/Island Records, Inc.
℗ 1999 Def Jam Records, Inc. © 1999 Def Jam Records, Inc.
Def Jam Records is exclusively licensed to Mercury Records Worldwide, excluding France.
Marketed and distributed in France by Island S.A.
From the Def Jam Records release Rush Hour OST.
Released in J-card jewel case. A similar release exists without a "EP" text on front cover and spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 31456 68472 7
- Label Code: LC 8427
- Price Code: PY 940
- Rights Society: BIEM
- Rights Society: MCPS
- Matrix / Runout: 5668472 03 %
- Matrix / Runout (Mould inner ring): MADE IN UK BY PMDC
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L132
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0483
|314 567 683-1||Jay-Z Featuring Jah* & Amil||Jay-Z Featuring Jah* & Amil - Can I Get A... (12")||Def Jam Recordings||314 567 683-1||US||1998|
|CANIDJ 1||Jay-Z||Can I Get A... (12", Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||CANIDJ 1||1998|
|DEF 261-2||Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coins)* And Ja*||Jay-Z Featuring Amil (Of Major Coins)* And Ja* - Can I Get A... (CD, Single, Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||DEF 261-2||US||1998|
|DEF 261-1||Jay-Z Featuring Amil Of Major Coins* And Ja*||Jay-Z Featuring Amil Of Major Coins* And Ja* - Can I Get A... (12", Single, Promo)||Def Jam Recordings||DEF 261-1||US||1998|
|none||Jay-Z Featuring Jah* & Amil||Jay-Z Featuring Jah* & Amil - Can I Get A... (7")||Explorer||none||Jamaica||1998|