Neil Young - Fork In The Road download album
Complete your Neil Young collection. Fork In The Road (HDCD, Album + DVD-V, NTSC, 24 ). Reprise Records. Really one of his very worst. Can't believe this is the same man who released some of my favourite albums!! Reply Notify me Helpful.
Fork in the Road is the 29th studio album by Canadian musician Neil Young, released April 7, 2009, on Reprise Records. The album was released on vinyl on July 26, 2009. The album was inspired by Young's Lincoln Continental that had been retooled to run entirely on alternative energy, and Young's background with the Lincvolt project he has been working on alongside mechanic Jonathan Goodwin. The project has been to develop a viable electric energy power system for automobiles.
For the past few years, Neil Young's hobby has been what's known as the Lincvolt project, converting his treasured 1959 Lincoln Continental to run on eco-fuels, the vehicle then being driven across the USA. Now, as is often the way with this most prolific and spontaneous of rockers, he's made a record about the experience – a single-issue album which, Neil being Neil, gets. Unfortunately, he's no scientific genius either, which renders the string of eco-car songs little more than bland automotive boogies, the sound of Fork in the Road being largely unvarnished blues-rock of undistinguished quality, ragged but nowhere near as glorious as he can deliver. Johnny Magic" is a tribute to Jonathan Goodwin, his boffin partner in the Lincvolt business, while the funk-rock strutter "Fuel Line" is a lazy would-be eco-anthem too drab and clumsy to be adopted as a clarion call.
It somehow is fitting that Fork in the Road arrived in stores a week after President Barack Obama announced his bail-out plan for the American automobile industry: it's Neil Young's one-man campaign to remind everybody what cars used to mean and what they should be again
Produced by Neil Young & Niko Bolas. Album Fork In The Road. Fork In The Road Lyrics . Got my flat screen Got it repo would now They picked it up Left a hole in the wall Last Saturday Missed the Raider's game. There's a bailout coming but it's not for you It's for all those creeps hiding what they do. More on Genius. Fork In The Road" Track Info. Written By Neil Young.
Neil Young lives his life by the hook of Just Singing a Song, the third track on his latest album, Fork in the Road. As enjoyable as it may be, sitting in a drum circle and listening to Michael Franti isn’t actually going to save that planet. Ordinary people who want to make a difference have to do annoying stuff like using organic toilet paper and turning off the water while brushing their teeth. Young’s immense catalog leaves us scratching our heads as much as nodding them. For every Harvest there is a handful of stuff like Trans or Fork in the Road. We may never want to listen to these records again, but a quick listen can remind us of why we love Young’s weird, quirky nature. Neil wraps things up with the title track.
Features Song Lyrics for Neil Young's Fork In The Road album. 3. Fork in the Road (live) Lyrics. 4. Get Behind The Wheel Lyrics. 5. A Day In The Life Lyrics. 6. Just Singing A Song Lyrics. 7. 8. Light A Candle Lyrics. 9. Hit The Road Lyrics. 10. Off The Road Lyrics. 11. Behind The Wheel Lyrics.
Band Name Neil Young. Album Name Fork in the Road. Released date 07 April 2009. Labels Reprise Records. Members owning this album9. 1. When Worlds Collide.
|1||When Worlds Collide||4:14|
|3||Just Singing A Song||3:31|
|5||Cough Up The Bucks||4:38|
|6||Get Behind The Wheel||3:08|
|7||Off The Road||3:22|
|8||Hit The Road||3:36|
|9||Light A Candle||3:01|
|10||Fork In The Road||5:47|
- Copyright (c) – Silver Fiddle Music
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Recorded At – Legacy Recording Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Mixed At – Blackbird Studio
- Mixed At – Legacy Recording Studios
- Mixed At – RAK Studios
- Art Direction [For R Twerk + Co], Design [For R Twerk + Co] – Gary Burden, Janice Heo
- Bass – Rick Rosas
- Drums – Chad Cromwell
- Edited By [Digital], Mastered By – Richard Dodd
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Piano, Organ [Hammond B-3], Vocals – Anthony Crawford
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Neil Young
- Engineer [Assistant, Blackbird Studios] – John Netti, Nathan Yarborough
- Engineer [Assistant, Legacy Studios] – Heidi Martin , Kevin Porter
- Engineer [Second, Legacy Studios] – Missy Webb
- Engineer [Second, Rak Studios] – Rich Woodcraft*
- Management [Direction] – Elliot Roberts
- Management [Lookout Management] – Bonnie Levetin
- Photography By [Cover Photos Courtesy Of] – Shakey Pictures
- Photography By [Inside] – L.A. Johnson
- Producer – The Volume Dealers
- Producer [Assistant, Legacy Studios] – Anthony Aquilato
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Niko Bolas
- Steel Guitar [Lap Steel], Electric Guitar, Organ [Hammond B-3], Vocals – Ben Keith
- Technician [Drum] – Don McAulay
- Technician [Keyboard And Guitar] – Rocky Craig Roberts
- Technician [Neil Young Guitar] – Larry Cragg
- Transferred By [Analog To Digital Transfers, Blackbird Studios] – John Netti
- Transferred By [Analog To Digital Transfers, Redwood Digital] – John Nowland
- Vibraphone, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Pegi Young
- Written-By – Neil Young
Legacy Studios, New York City
RAK Studios, London, England
Blackbird Studios, Nashville, TN; Legacy Studios, New York City; RAK Studios, London, England
Special thanks: Pegi
Inspiration + Support: Ben
© 2009 Silver Fiddle Music (ASCAP).
Lyrics reprinted by permission. All rights reserved.
© ℗ 2009 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Manufactured in the E.U.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 9362-49787-5 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624978756
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code (CD label): LC 00392
- Label Code (Rear cover): LC00322
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ['W' logo] 9362 49787-5 V01 CDV
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05M3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ['W' logo] 936249787-5 V01 COV
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 057T
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): ['W' logo] 936249787-5 V01 COV
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L011
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 05P5
|518040-2||Neil Young||Fork In The Road (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||518040-2||US||2009|
|9362497875L||Neil Young||Fork In The Road (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362497875L||Europe||2009|
|518041-2||Neil Young||Fork In The Road (CD, Album, Car + DVD-V, NTSC, 24 )||Reprise Records||518041-2||US||2009|
|9362497875||Neil Young||Fork In The Road (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9362497875||Australia||2009|
|2-518040||Neil Young||Fork In The Road (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||2-518040||Canada||2009|