Capital Lights - This Is An Outrage download album
It was released on July 8, 2008 under Tooth & Nail Records.
This Is an Outrage! Tracklist.
You couldn't see me coming with the lights out Soon you're gonna find that, I'll take you out, this is an outrage Gung ho, you let your guard down, you're nothing but a write-out I'll leave you raining on your own parade I'll leave you raining on your own parade Da da da da. da da Da da da da da da Da da da da da da.
Nom de l'album This Is an Outrage! Type Album. Date de parution 08 Juillet 2008. Labels Tooth And Nail Records. Membres possèdant cet album1. 2. Worth as Much as a Counterfeit Dollar . 5. 3. Out of Control . 7.
12 tracks (). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. This Is An Outrage! Overview (current section).
Speaking of on your feet, the record doesn’t really slow down, only stopping once for the poppy, token ballad. This approach works and prevents Lights from becoming overly pretentious, and also keeps them from sounding too serious about their music. That’s the other thing. Opener Outrage is a bouncy, power-chord driven tune with a highly catchy chorus and clever lyrics. The piano in the verses and the multiple melodies in the chorus and bridge adds an extra layer of innovation to the group’s sound, keeping them from being a Fall Out Boy clone. Vocalist/bassist Bryson Philipps is the most talented asset of the band, able to reach any note or octave without any issue, and staying mainly in his high range. This talent is displayed well in the bridge of this song.
2. The Night Of Your Life Is When You'll Die Lyrics. Kick It Off Lyrics.
This Is an Outrage! 2008. This album has an average beat per minute of 167 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 162/170 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist This Is an Outrage! 1. Outrage. BPM Profile This Is an Outrage! Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
|2||Worth As Much As A Counterfeit Dollar||3:05|
|3||Out Of Control||3:36|
|4||Remember The Day||3:30|
|7||Work It Out||3:25|
|8||Let The Little Lady Talk||4:08|
|10||Kick It Off||3:21|
|11||The Night Of Your Life Is When You'll Die||3:11|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Copyright (c) – Tooth & Nail Records
- Manufactured By – Tooth & Nail Records
- Distributed By – EMI CMG Distribution
- Recorded At – Compound Recording
- Mastered At – Spectre Studios
- Copyright (c) – Spinning Audio Vortex
- Copyright (c) – After Eight Music
- A&R – Jonathan Dunn
- Arranged By [Strings], Recorded By [Strings] – Chris Carmichael
- Art Direction – Invisible Creature
- Design, Illustration – Ryan Clark
- Engineer – Randy Torres
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Aaron Sprinkle
- Mixed By – David Bendeth (tracks: 1 to 2, 4 & 7), J.R. McNeely (tracks: 3, 5 to 6, 8 to 12)
- Photography – Jerad Knudson
- Producer, Engineer – Aaron Sprinkle
- Written-By – Aaron Sprinkle (tracks: 6), Capital Lights
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099952161025
- Matrix / Runout: L385 A 7301 5099952161025 C80527-01
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6100
|TOCP-66823, TND21610||Capital Lights||This Is An Outrage (CD, Album)||Tooth & Nail Records, Tooth & Nail Records||TOCP-66823, TND21610||Japan||2008|