T-Connection - T-Connection download album
Profile: Late 70s funk and disco band from Nassau, Bahamas who moved to Miami and signed to TK Records where they released a number of funky disco classics.
On Fire was the second album by the funk band T-Connection. The album was released in 1978. A1. On Fire (7:23) A2. Prisoner Of My Mind (4:49) A3. Lady Of The Night (3:41) A4. Watching You (3:38) B1. Let Yourself Go (5:00) B2. Groove To Get Down (4:18) B3. Cush (6:28) B4. Playin' Games (3:55).
T-Connection Magic (Album)1977. Profile: T-Connection was one of those groups during the late '70s and early '80s that blurred the line between funk and disco. Unlike virtually all of their peers, they were from the Bahamas; led by vocalist, guitarist, and keyboardist Theophilus "T" Coakley, T-Connection's membership was fleshed out by Kirkwood Coakley (bass, drums), David Mackey (guitars), and Anthony Flowers (drums, percussion). Shortly after the group's 1975 inception, they decided to relocate to Miami, FL, and ended up signing with Dash, an offshoot of Miami's .
More albums from T-Connection: Totally Connected by T-Connection. Take It To The Limit by T-Connection. The Game Of Life by T-Connection. Pure & Natural by T-Connection. View all albums . T-Connection.
T-Connection was a disco group from Nassau, Bahamas who scored two almost-Top-40 hits in 1977-1979. They performed much better on the Hot Dance Music/Club Play chart, where they had five Top 10 hits, including "Do What You Wanna Do," which hit Group members included brothers Theo and Kirk Coakley, Dave Mackey and Tony Flowers.
Features Song Lyrics for T-Connection's T-Connection album. T-Connection - T-Connection Album Lyrics. 1. Love Supreme Lyrics. T-Connection Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular T-Connection Lyrics.
This full T-Connection discography is alphabetical, however you can sort T-Connection album list by any column. Note that this complete list of T-Connection releases is based on official releases and does not always include promotional-only discs, although they are listed when we have data on them
T-Connection Tracklist. 6. At midnight Lyrics. T-Connection Q&A. More T-Connection albums.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Handclaps – Tony Flowers*, Berkley Van Byrd, David Mackey, Kirkwood Coakley, Monty Brown, Theophilus CoakleyWritten-By – Montgomery Kemp, Theophilus Coakley
|A2||Coming Back For More
Backing Vocals, Vibraslap – Tony Flowers*Handclaps – Tony Flowers*, Berkley Van Byrd, David Mackey, Kirkwood Coakley, Theophilus CoakleyStrings – Theophilus CoakleyWritten-By – Theophilus Coakley
Written-By – Theophilus Coakley
|A4||Don't Stop The Music
Keyboards – Theophilus CoakleyWritten-By – Kirkwood Coakley
Written-By – Theophilus Coakley
Piano – Theophilus CoakleyTalking Drum, Percussion [Go-go Bells], Timbales – Tony Flowers*Written-By – David Mackey, Theophilus Coakley
Synthesizer [Arp 2600] – Theophilus CoakleyWood Block – Tony Flowers*Written-By – David Mackey, Theophilus Coakley
Arranged By [Strings] – Theophilus CoakleyCabasa [Kabassa], Bell Tree – Tony Flowers*Written-By – Theophilus Coakley
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Record Company – Dash Records
- Distributed By – T.K. Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Trans-America Prod. Inc.
- Published By – Sherlyn Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – Decibel Publishing Co., Inc.
- Published By – T-Conn
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Arranged By [Horns] – Bert Dovo (tracks: A3, B1, B2), Theophilus Coakley (tracks: A3, B1, B2)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Bert Dovo (tracks: B1 to B4)
- Art Direction, Design – AGI , Bob Heimall*
- Bass – Kirkwood Coakley
- Clavinet – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B2, B4)
- Congas – Tony Flowers* (tracks: A4, B1, B2)
- Cover [Back] – Mark Paternostro
- Drums – Berkley Van Byrd
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: A1 to A3, B1, B3)
- Engineer – Gary Vandy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jimmy Ayala, Mike Guerra
- Engineer [Technical Assistant] – Steven Cuiffo*
- Engineer [Technical] – Marcos Tobal
- Guitar – David Mackey, Monte Brown (tracks: A1, A3, A4, B1 to B4)
- Horns – The Bonaroo Horns*
- Horns [Horn Section] – Bonaroo Horns (Miami Horns)*
- Management [Direction] – Don Taylor Artist Mgmt.*
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Cory Wade, T-Connection
- Photography By [Cover] – Greg Heisler*
- Producer – Cory Wade
- Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – Theophilus Coakley (tracks: A1 to A3, B1)
- Tambourine – Tony Flowers* (tracks: A1 to A3, B2, B4)
- Vocals – Berkley Van Byrd (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2), David Mackey (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1), Kirkwood Coakley (tracks: A1, A2, A4, B1, B2, B4), Monte Brown (tracks: A1 to A4, B1, B2, B4), Theophilus Coakley (tracks: A2 to A4, B1 to B4)
NotesAlbum recorded and mixed at Studio Center Sound Recordings, Inc., Miami, Fla.
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC, NY
Strings recorded at Sound Mixers Studios, Inc., NYC, NY
Horns recorded at Studio Center Sound Recordings, Inc., Miami, Fla.
All songs published by Sherlyn Publishing Co., Inc. (BMI) & Decibel Publishing Co. (BMI)
Produced for TransAmerica Prod., Inc.
℗ © 1978, TK Productions Inc.
Distributed by T.K. Productions, Inc.
Also released with different labels
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Label): Da-30009-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Label): Da-30009-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side One Run-out): DASH 300009 A AM A Ƨ STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side Two Run-out): DASH 300009B AM STERLING
|30009, DASH 30009, Dash 30009||T-Connection||T-Connection (LP, Album)||Dash, Dash, Dash||30009, DASH 30009, Dash 30009||US||1978|
|SR 1369||T-Connection||T-Connection (Cass, Album)||Specialist Recording||SR 1369||Indonesia||Unknown|
|CDBBR 0244||T-Connection||T-Connection (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0244||UK & Europe||2013|
|TKR 82546||T-Connection||T-Connection (LP, Album)||T.K. Records||TKR 82546||Netherlands||1978|
|DASH 30009, 30009, D-30009||T-Connection||T-Connection (LP, Album, PRC)||Dash, Dash, Dash||DASH 30009, 30009, D-30009||US||1978|