UFO - No Place To Run download album
UFO - No Place To Run (1980). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
a must for a diehard ufo fan. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful. referencing No Place To Run, 2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Ora, RCV049LP
No Place to Run is the eighth studio album by the British rock band UFO. It was released in January 1980 (date by official UFO site) by Chrysalis Records. It is the first album to feature Paul Chapman who replaced Michael Schenker on lead guitar. The album was produced by George Martin, best known for his work with The Beatles. The record cover was issued in several different versions in the UK, although the only difference was the colour of the album title.
Songs in album UFO - No Place To Run (1980). 'Lettin' Go'', ''Young Blood'', ''No Place To Run'' тоже классные вещи.
Features Song Lyrics for UFO's No Place To Run album. No Place to Run (live at the Marquee 15/11/80) Lyrics. 4. Lettin' Go (live at the Marquee 16/11/80) Lyrics.
More albums from UFO: The Salentino Cuts by UFO. Making Contact by UFO. The Visitor by UFO. Legends Of Rock – Live At Castle Donington by UFO. View all albums . No Place To Run.
Band Name UFO. Album Name No Place to Run. Type Album. Labels EMI Records Chrysalis Records Toshiba Records. Music StyleHard Rock. Members owning this album85. 5. Gone in the Night. 7. 8. Take It or Leave It. 9. Money Money. Other productions from UFO. The Salentino Cuts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Parker*, Phillips*
|A4||This Fire Burns Tonight||4:13|
|A5||Gone In The Night||3:43|
|B2||No Place To Run||3:58|
|B3||Take It Or Leave It||2:58|
- Recorded At – AIR Studios, Montserrat
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Mastered At – Allen Zentz Mastering
- Mastered At – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Santa Maria
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Produced For – Air Studios Ltd.
- Published By – April Music Inc.
- Published By – Lone Star Music
- Published By – THTH Music Ltd.
- Published By – Rare Blue Music, Inc.
- Published By – Carlin Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records
- Bass – Pete Way
- Drums – Andy Parker
- Engineer – Geoff Emerick
- Engineer [Additional] – Steve Churchyard
- Guitar – Paul Chapman
- Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals – Paul Raymond
- Mastered By [Runout Etch] – CB*
- Mixed By – Geoff Emerick, George Martin, UFO
- Photography By – Hipgnosis
- Producer – George Martin
- Tape Op [London] – Nigel Walker
- Tape Op [Montserrat] – John Wall
- Vocals – Phil Mogg
- Written-By – Chapman* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A5, B2, B5), Raymond* (tracks: B3), Way* (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Mogg* (tracks: A2, A4 to B2, B4, B5)
Notes℗ © 1980 Chrysalis Records
Terre Haute Pressing from Santa Maria processing, with variant center labels (typeset) from this apparent Santa Maria press by same catalog #.
Recorded at AIR STUDIOS · MONTSERRAT and AIR STUDIOS · LONDON
A1 - April Music Inc./Lone Star Music
A4 - April Music Inc./Lone Star Music/THTH Music Ltd./Rare Blue Music Inc.
All other selections - THTH Music Ltd./Rare Blue Music Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Label): CHR-1239-AS
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Label): CHR-1239-BS
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Etch): CHR-1239-AS SM-4 AZ CB SXT S2
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Etch): CHR-1239-BS SM-4 AZ CB B4 S SX T
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Barcode (Print): 0 7558-51239-1
- Barcode (Scan; Format: UPC_A): 075585123918
|CHR 1239||UFO||No Place To Run (LP, Album, San)||Chrysalis||CHR 1239||US||1980|
|TOCP-7202||UFO||No Place To Run (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Chrysalis||TOCP-7202||Japan||1992|
|WWS-81281||UFO||No Place To Run (LP, Album, Promo)||Chrysalis||WWS-81281||Japan||1980|
|L 37078||UFO||No Place To Run (LP, Album)||Chrysalis||L 37078||Australia||1980|
|VHRCD 01080504||UFO||No Place To Run (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial)||Vox Humana Records||VHRCD 01080504||Russia||2005|