Stan Getz - Reflections download album
Reflections is an album by saxophonist Stan Getz which was released on the Verve label in 1964. Moonlight in Vermont" (Karl Suessdorf, John Blackburn) - 2:25.
Complete your Stan Getz collection. Reflections (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap). Verve Records, Verve Records. V6-8554, 314 523 322-2. Reflections (CD, Album).
Reflections (LP, Album). Reflections (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, SHM).
Though in 1963 some purists considered Reflections to be certain evidence that Stan Getz had sold out and abandoned "real jazz" completely, the album is actually, while perhaps not a masterpiece, an artful and intriguing sidebar to the tenor saxophonist's now celebrated bossa nova period. Getz was always a sublimely smooth and lyrical player who had already recorded in an orchestral setting on the groundbreaking Focus, and had a number one pop hit with Jazz Samba. It was only natural, then, that he would want to combine the two concepts
Reflections Tracklist. 7. Early autumn Lyrics. 8. Penthouse serenade Lyrics. Reflections Q&A.
Reflections (Stan Getz album).
This album has an average beat per minute of 102 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 62/144 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album. Tracklist - Reflections. Here is the BPM profile of Reflections. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Stan Getz.
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet.
October 2006, 12:38 for CD Stan Getz, Reflections. Used drive : HL-DT-STDVD-ROM GDR8162B Adapter: 1 ID: 1 Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, disable cache Read offset correction : 102 Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No. Used output format : Internal WAV Routines 4. 00 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Moonlight In Vermont
Written-By – Blackburn*, Suessdorf*
|A2||If Ever I Would Leave You
Written-By – Lerner-Loewe*
Written-By – Martin*, Blane*
Written-By – Lees*, Schifrin*
Written-By – Arlen*, Capote*
Written-By – Mancini*, Mercer*
Written-By – Mercer*, Burns*, Herman*
Written-By – Burton*, Jason*
|B3||Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most
Written-By – Landesman*, Wolf*
Written-By – Schifrin*
|B5||Blowin' In The Wind
Written-By – Dylan*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Published By – Michael H. Goldsen Inc.
- Published By – Chappell & Co.
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – New Continent Music
- Published By – Harwin Music Corp.
- Published By – Northern Music
- Published By – Southdale Music
- Published By – Mars Records Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Wolf-Mills Music
- Published By – M. Witmark & Sons
- Arranged By – Claus Ogerman, Lalo Schifrin
- Engineer [Director] – Val Valentin
- Engineer [Recording] – Phil Ramone
- Guitar – Kenny Burrell
- Liner Notes – Jack Maher
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jack Birnett
- Producer – Creed Taylor
- Tenor Saxophone – Stan Getz
NotesRecorded in New York City on Oct. 21, 22, & 28, 1963.
Printed in U.S.A.
Label variations on release:
- Spine, front- & rear cover: VERVE (circled)
- Disc labels: Verve Records
Category variations on release:
- Spine & front cover: V-8553
- Rear cover: V / V-6-8554
A1: Michael H. Goldsen , Inc. ASCAP
A2: Chappell & Co ASCAP
A3: Leo Feist, Inc. ASCAP
A4, B4: New Continent Music BMI
A5: Harwin Music Corp. ASCAP
A6: Northern Music / Southdale Music ASCAP
B1: Mars Records, Inc. ASCAP
B2: Famous Music Corp. ASCAP --> Famous Music Corporation
B3: Wolf Mills Music ASCAP
B5: M. Witmark & Sons ASCAP
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Print label A): V / 8554 A 63-VG-188
- Matrix / Runout (Print label B): V / 8554 B 63-VG-189
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A stamped): V 8554 Side I 63 VG I88 5 (sideways)
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B stamped): V 8554 Side 2 63 VG I89
- Matrix / Runout (Dead wax side B stamped): 13
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
|V6-8554||Stan Getz||Reflections (LP, Album)||Verve Records||V6-8554||US||1964|
|VI 8554||Stan Getz||Reflections (LP, Album)||Verve Records||VI 8554||Italy||1965|
|UCCV-9103, V6/8554||Stan Getz||Reflections (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Verve Records, Verve Records||UCCV-9103, V6/8554||Japan||2003|
|UCCV-9645||Stan Getz||Reflections (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, SHM)||Verve Records||UCCV-9645||Japan||2017|
|V6-8554||Stan Getz||Reflections (LP)||Verve Records||V6-8554||Canada||1964|