Jorge Palma - Jorge Palma download album
Jorge Manuel d’Abreu Palma, known as Jorge Palma (born June 4, 1950 in Lisbon, Portugal), is a Portuguese singer and songwriter. At the age of six, Palma learnt to play the piano and to read. When he was eight years old he performed his first piano audition in the Portuguese National Conservatory. In 1963, aged 13, Palma finished second in a musical contest in Majorca, Spain. At the same time, he continued his studies, first at the Camões high school and next at a school in Abrantes.
Jorge Manuel d’Abreu Palma, known as Jorge Palma (born on June 4, 1950 in Lisbon, Portugal), is a Portuguese singer and songwriter.
1. Estrela do Mar Lyrics. 2. Canção de Lisboa Lyrics. Producers António Pinheiro da Silva & Francis Mann. More Jorge Palma albums. Show all albums by Jorge Palma.
Browse by album: ▼ Bairro Do Amor (1989). Lado Errado Da Noite (1985). Asas E Penas (1984). Com Todo O Respeito. Lyrics for album: Bairro Do Amor (1989).
Released by Warner Music Group Sep 2005 12 Tracks. Jorge Palma is a English album released on Sep 2005. Jorge Palma Album has 12 songs sung by Jorge Palma. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Jorge Palma songs on Gaana.
Jorge Palma tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including pagina em branco, com todo o respeito, d quixote foi-se embora, d-me lume, dormia to sossegada. Last change: Feb 25, 2019. Scroll down to view tabs. Ultimate Guitar: Tabs & Chords. Jorge Palma Chords & Tabs.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Dormia Tão Sossegada
Violin – José Ernesto*
|2||Tempo Dos Assassinos
Synthesizer – Filipe Valentim
|3||Sete (Está-se Tudo A Passar)
Clarinet – Paulo GasparFlute – Paulo Curado
|4||Quem És Tu De Novo?
Strings – Corvos
|5||Olhos De Catarina
Flute – Paulo Curado
Double Bass – Carlos Barreto*Strings – Corvos
|7||Espécie De Vampiro
Keyboards – Filipe Valentim
|8||Beijos E Papas De Leite||3:15|
Alto Saxophone – Paulo CuradoOrgan – Carlos MorgadoViolin – José Ernesto*
Clarinet – Paulo GasparTuba, Horn, Mandolin – Greg Moore
|11||Do Pobre B.B.
Double Bass – Carlos Barreto*Lyrics By – Bertolt BrechtLyrics By [Translation] – João BarrentoTrumpet – Tomás Pimentel
Mandolin – Greg Moore
- Recorded At – Estúdios TchaTchaTcha
- Recorded At – Estúdios Do Olival
- Mixed At – Estúdios TchaTchaTcha
- Mastered At – Estúdios TchaTchaTcha
- Record Company – EMI-Valentim De Carvalho, Música Lda.
- Bass – Alex* (tracks: 1, 2, 7), Filipe Larsen (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 10, 12)
- Drums – Kalú (tracks: 1, 7), Rui Alves (tracks: 3, 5, 9 to 12)
- Electric Guitar – Zé Pedro (tracks: 1, 7)
- Electric Guitar, Sampler, Programmed By, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Flak
- Lyrics By – Arnold Wesker (tracks: 8, 9), Jorge Palma (tracks: 1 to 7, 10, 12)
- Mastered By – Joe Fossard
- Mixed By – Carlos Morgado, Flak
- Music By – Jorge Palma
- Percussion – José Salgueiro (tracks: 1, 2, 3)
- Producer – Flak
- Recorded By – Carlos Morgado, Flak , Joe Fossard, Rui Dias
- Recorded By [Assistant] – Filipe Leite
- Sampler – Carlos Morgado (tracks: 3, 5, 10)
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Jorge Palma
NotesRecorded at Estúdios Tcha Tcha Tcha & at Estúdios do Olival, between July & August 2000.
Mixed & Mastered at Estúdios Tcha Tcha Tcha.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 24353 04502 9
|5099970475722||Jorge Palma||Jorge Palma (CD, Album, RE)||Parlophone||5099970475722||Portugal||2018|