David Garza - Overdub download album
Guitar, Vocals – Becca RodriguezMixed By – David Garza. Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc. Published By – Thousand Roses, Ltd.
Overdub - David Garza. Discover new music every day. Personalized feed with recommendations and new music, radio, curated playlists for every taste, easy management of your music library.
Features Song Lyrics for David Garza's Overdub album. David Garza - Overdub Album Lyrics. 2. Crown of Thorns Lyrics. David Garza Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. Do you like this album?
David Garza rocks far too hard to be relegated to the heady singer/songwriter section of the record store. On Overdub, he ditches the acoustic sound associated with wordsmiths and opts for electric guitars, adds techno beats to some tracks, and creates as energetic an album as any rocker has produced in the past few years. The mix of electronic drums and piano riffs on "Drone" and the Zeppelin-esque Middle Eastern guitar riffs and howls on "God's Hands" in particular overflow with the testosterone goodness of straight-up rock.
This album has an average beat per minute of 108 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/142 BPM). See the BPM profile of this album.
David Garza - Overdub ve. Release source: CD. Year: 2001. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
Interview: Claire Denis and Robert Pattinson on the Making of High Life. Garza’s major label debut won the singer critical accolades and a healthy (albeit tiny) fanbase, but, thanks to an ever-slippery market, his new album, Overdub, could lift Garza out of the bittersweet innocence of obscurity. The alpine heights of God’s Hands and refined falsetto of Too Much recall Buckley but also, at times, Michael Hutchence. The set’s most distinct tracks, however, are those in which Garza is sole creator, relying on drum machines rather than studio musicians ( Drone, Let Me ).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Blow My Mind||4:06|
|6||Crown Of Thorns||3:23|
Tambourine – Jim Scott
|8||Keep On Crying
Voice – Juliana Hatfield
Guitar [Nylon String], Vocals [Voices] – Becca RodriguezMixed By – David Garza
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Thousand Roses, Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Recorded At – Dreamland Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Brooklyn Recording
- Recorded At – Sonic Ranch Studios
- Recorded At – Cello Studios
- Mastered At – Classic Sound, New York
- Art Direction, Design – Christina Dittmar
- Bass – Doug Wimbish (tracks: 3 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Drums – Will Calhoun (tracks: 3 to 6, 8 to 10)
- Engineer – Andrew Taub*, Jim Ballantine, Jim Scott, Jim Wilson , Justin Leah*, Michael Scotella*, Sue Kapa
- Mastered By – Scott Hull
- Mixed By – Jim Scott (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Musician [All Other Instruments] – David Garza
- Photography By – Kate Garner
- Producer – David Garza
- Vocals [Voices] – Gemma Cochran (tracks: 5, 9, 10)
- Vocals [Voices], Guitar – Craig Ross (tracks: 4, 8 to 10)
- Written-By – David Garza
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075678346828
- Rights Society: BMI
|none||Davíd Garza*||Overdub (CDr, Album, Promo)||Lava, Atlantic||none||US||2001|