The Butterfield Blues Band - Keep On Moving download album
Keep on Moving is the fifth album by the Butterfield Blues Band, which was released in 1969. It continues in the same R&B/soul-influenced horn-driven direction as the band's 1968 album In My Own Dream. Keep On Moving reached number 102 in the Billboard Top LPs chart. Love March" (Gene Dinwiddie, Phil Wilson) - 2:58. No Amount of Loving" (Paul Butterfield) - 3:14. Morning Sunrise" (Paul Butterfield, Phil Wilson) - 2:41. Losing Hand" (Charles Calhoun) - 3:35. Walking By Myself" (James A. Lane) - 4:31.
Complete your The Butterfield Blues Band collection. During a four-year span the group's namesake and leader was the only original member left from their first album in 1965.
Released in 1969, Keep on Moving was the fifth Elektra album by the Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
A new version of Last. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band. Overview (current section).
Download for free and listen to Paul Butterfield Blues Band - Keep On Moving. We have song's lyrics, which you can find out below. Org P Paul Butterfield Blues Band.
This album also signaled the final appearance of AACM and Art Ensemble of Chicago drummer Phillip Wilson, whose Butterfield swan song was the collaboration with Dinwiddie on the hippie gospel track "Love March," of which an appropriately disjointed live version appeared on the Woodstock soundtrack album. In 2006, Sundazed released a High-Definition Vinyl LP version of Keep on Moving.
Really if I keep on moving much longer Baby, I don't know how much longer I can last I've got to be home sometime tomorrow Early my woman, mmm, with my arms to rest Well there ain't, oh, nobody here Baby, there ain't nobody talking Yeah, and if I knew where to leave this town Baby, I'd be. on, on way where I been Oh, loving baby, you know it ain't too easy Yeah, but without it, oh, I know yeah, we'd be lost You know I've got to go Ooh, tomorrow by my woman, yeah, oh, yeah Any loss, yes, my sweet baby Well, if you've seen, yeah, go up to my momma, y. .
Walking By Myself Lyrics. 3. Keep On Moving Lyrics. The Paul Butterfield Blues Band Lyrics provided by SongLyrics. All Music News . Popular The Paul Butterfield Blues Band Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Gene Dinwiddie, Philip Wilson*
|A2||No Amount Of Loving
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Paul Butterfield
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Paul Butterfield, Philip Wilson*
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Charles Calhoun
|A5||Walking By Myself
Arranged By – Butterfield Blues Band*Written-By – Lane*
Written-By – Jerry Ragovoy
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Gene Dinwiddie
|B2||Where Did My Baby Go
Written-By – Jerry Ragavoy*
|B3||All In A Day
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Rod Hicks
|B4||So Far So Good
Arranged By – Ted HarrisWritten-By – Rod Hicks
Arranged By – Buzzy Feiten, Jerry RagovoyWritten-By – Buzzy Feiten
|B6||Keep On Moving
Arranged By – Paul Butterfield, Ted HarrisWritten-By – Paul Butterfield
- Record Company – Elektra Records
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Published By – Plurb-On Music Inc.
- Published By – Progressive Music
- Published By – Arc Music
- Published By – Ragmar Music Corp.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
- Mastered At – Customatrix
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Alto Saxophone – Dave Sanborn*
- Art Direction – William S. Harvey
- Artwork [Back Cover Art] – Karl Swanson
- Baritone Saxophone – Trevor Lawrence
- Bass – Fred Beckmier* (tracks: B2, B5)
- Bass, Cello – Rod Hicks
- Chorus [Vocal Chorus] – Gene Dinwiddie (tracks: B3), Philip Wilson* (tracks: B3)
- Drums, Percussion – Philip Wilson*
- Engineer – Eddie Youngblood, Joe Zagarino
- Flute – Paul Butterfield (tracks: A1)
- French Horn – Buzzy Feiten (tracks: A1)
- Guitar, Piano, Organ – Buzzy Feiten
- Lacquer Cut By – RL*
- Photography By [Cover Photo], Design – Robert L. Heimall
- Piano – Jerry Ragovoy (tracks: B2), Ted Harris
- Producer – Jerry Ragovoy
- Tenor Saxophone, Flute – Gene Dinwiddie
- Trumpet – Keith Johnson, Steve Madaio
- Vocals – Buzzy Feiten (tracks: B3, B5), Gene Dinwiddie (tracks: B5), Philip Wilson* (tracks: B5), Rod Hicks (tracks: B3)
- Vocals, Harmonica – Paul Butterfield
NotesAll selections copyright © Plurb-On Music Inc. ASCAP, except where otherwise noted
A4: Progressive Music BMI
A5: Arc Music BMI
A6, B2: Ragmar Music Corp. BMI
Recorded at the Hit Factory, New York.
Elektra Records, 1855 Broadway, New York City 10023
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, A5, B1, B3 to B6): ASCAP
- Rights Society (A4, A6, B2): BMI
- Matrix / Runout (A-side label): EKS-74053-A
- Matrix / Runout (B-side label): EKS-74053-B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout etching, variation 1): p o EKS-74053A CP 1 RL SS A1
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout etching, variation 1): p o EKS-74053B CP 1 RL SS B2
- Matrix / Runout (A--side runout etching, variation 2): P o EKS 74053 A-1 CP RL SS
- Matrix / Runout (B--side runout etching, variation 2): P EKS 74053 B-1 CP RL SS
|EKS 74053||The Butterfield Blues Band*||Keep On Moving (LP, Album)||Elektra||EKS 74053||UK||1969|
|EKS-74053||The Butterfield Blues Band*||Keep On Moving (LP, Album)||Elektra||EKS-74053||US||1969|
|WPCP-4156||The Butterfield Blues Band*||Keep On Moving (CD, Album, RE)||Elektra||WPCP-4156||Japan||1991|
|LP 5099||The Butterfield Blues Band*||Keep On Moving (LP, Album, RE)||Sundazed Music||LP 5099||US||2006|
|SJET-8204||The Butterfield Blues Band*||Keep On Moving (LP, Album)||Elektra||SJET-8204||Japan||Unknown|