Gregg Alexander - Michigan Rain download album
Michigan Rain (Cass, Album). Gregg Alexander - Michigan Rain 3:02.
Michigan Rain is the debut album from Gregg Alexander, released in 1989 by A&M Records. The album was originally supposed to be titled Save Me from Myself, but the title was changed at the last minute, because, as Alexander explained, " the cover was me standing on a bridge with a broken mirror on my wrist and it was before the suicide chic thing. In The Neighborhood" was released as a single, backed with "Don't Cry, Mrs. Davis".
Artist: Gregg Alexander Title: Michigan Rain Year Of Release: 1989 Label: A&M Records 395255-2 Genre: Pop-Rock Quality: FLAC (image+. Tracklist: 1. In The Neighborhood 2. Michigan Rain 3. Loving You Sets Me Free 4. Cruel With Me 5. Save Me From Myself 6. Ev'ry Now And Then 7. Don't Cry Mrs. Davis 8. Sinner Times Ten 9. Five And Dimes And Petty Crimes 10. The World We Love So Much. The album (which was largely written and produced by Alexander himself) reached platinum status within a year, largely due to the success of the hit single "You Get What You Give. Nevertheless, Alexander broke up the New Radicals in 1999, citing a desire to focus exclusively on production work. Michigan Rain" was later rerecorded for his 1992 album Intoxifornication. The album was not very successful on release, being a minor hit in Italy. Despite Alexander's later success with New Radicals, Michigan Rain was taken out of print when he was dropped from A&M, and has long been rare and out of print.
Talk about misunderstood AND ahead of its time!! Released in both 1989 & 1992, all 16 cuts on the combined "Michigan ion" is lightning captured in a bottle at a certain period in time in the artist's and producer's life. and in small part, producer Rick Nowels, between his stints with Stevie Nicks on one end and Lana Del Rey on the other.
Gregg Alexander - Michigan Rain RockRock. Release source: CD. Year: 1989. Discount: 20%. 00:00.
|A1||In The Neighborhood||4:06|
|A3||Loving You Sets Me Free||4:25|
|A4||Cruel With Me||4:01|
|A5||Save Me From Myself||5:16|
|B1||Ev'ry Now And Then||3:47|
|B2||Don't Cry Mrs. Davis||5:50|
|B3||Sinner Times Ten||3:37|
|B4||Five And Dimes And Petty Crimes||2:45|
|B5||The World We Love So Much||4:12|
- Arranged By – Gregg Alexander, Rick Nowels
- Art Direction – Richard Frankel
- Backing Vocals – David Munday (tracks: A3, B5), Laura Harding (tracks: A3, B5), Maria Vidal (tracks: A3, B5), N'Dea Davenport, Rick Nowels (tracks: A3, B5), Robbie Seidman (tracks: A3, B5), Sandy Stewart (tracks: A3, B5)
- Bass – John Pierce
- Design – Tracy Veal
- Drums – Denny Fongheiser (tracks: B3), Kenny Aronoff, Rudy Richman
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Brian Scheuble, John Kovarek, Robert Feist, Steve MacMillan
- Engineer [Chief Engineer] – Mark McKenna
- Guitar – Ben Schultz, Michael Landau (tracks: A4)
- Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar, Keyboards, Piano [Acoustic] – Rick Nowels
- Keyboards, Piano [Acoustic] – Charles Judge
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Mixed By – Marc DeSisto, Mark McKenna (tracks: A5, B5)
- Photography – Taylor King
- Producer – Rick Nowels
- Technician [Production Assistant] – Laura Harding
- Technician [Production Coordinator] – Tim McDaniel
- Vocals, Guitar [Electric], Acoustic Guitar – Gregg Alexander
|CD 5255||Gregg Alexander||Michigan Rain (CD, Album)||A&M Records||CD 5255||US||1989|
|SP 5255||Gregg Alexander||Michigan Rain (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5255||US||1989|
|SP 5255||Gregg Alexander||Michigan Rain (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP 5255||Canada||1989|
|D22Y3369||Gregg Alexander||Michigan Rain (CD, Album, Promo)||A&M Records||D22Y3369||Japan||1989|
|395255-2||Gregg Alexander||Michigan Rain (CD, Album)||A&M Records||395255-2||Germany||1989|